The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Idiotic pricks "Her rapist was pardoned by the elders" are u serious. Where the hell is this world going. God
This has nothing to do with Islam! People wake up, just because some old simpletons somewhere in the world are part of a global religion, this doesn't make everything they do in the name of that religion, even if they say it does!

No where in Islam does it state a rape VICTIM should receive lashes.

Gosh I don't even know why this has turned into an Islam / Anti-Islam debate. People should grow up.
Bangladesh serves no purpose, nuke it.
Avesta
The Jews in Europe at the time were ethnically Jewish. To be Jewish your mother has to be Jewish. It is a controversial topic, but let me make this clearer, as I do not wish to delve into this discussion right now. You cannot dissociate yourself with your Jewish heritage. By traditional definition, to be a Jew you must have inherited it matrilineally. You can however dissociate yourself with Islam.

Yes and no.

Notice I mentioned the matrilineal path.

However you can dissociate yourself with the religion of Judaism, this does not mean you will cease to be a jew however since there is more than jus the reigion.:smile:
Please discuss the topic as set forth in the OP. This thread is not for discussion whether Jewish is ethnicity or religion. :smile:
I knew before clicking on the thread that it would be a muslim punishment.

Allah au akbar
Reply 246
HDS
No. I never said that.

I said if they are good enough (I.e. I don't know because I'm not a sports buff [except in golf and some others]) they should be allowed to play. No special rules should be given but they should be allowed to play.

Hence, religion isn't only to be blamed. Unfortunately, society lacks wise guys like you and people don't consider women equally competent as men when it comes to sports.
Reply 247
FyreFight

Allah au akbar

lol
HDS
^

This isn't representative of most of society btw. Just though i'd point that out. this is what is known as an asshat.

Ofcourse I'm not represensative of most of society, because I'll say what I want, and if I were incharge of the country it would be a better place. But because someone who does represent the majority of society is incharge, we have this as a country, quite frankly.
Reply 249
This is the kind of thing which makes me not like religion.
FyreFight

Allah au akbar

what gave it away, well said.
A person who speaks the truth.
Reply 251
HDS
Yes and no.

Notice I mentioned the matrilineal path.

However you can dissociate yourself with the religion of Judaism, this does not mean you will cease to be a jew however since there is more than jus the reigion.:smile:

Seeing as the topic of the message was the Nazis - they didn't give a crap if you practiced Judaism, you either were or were not a Jew - and that couldn't be changed, hence my reference to them as a "race".
Reply 252
HDS
How incredibly civilized.

Whatever would this world do without religion which keeps us all in line and civilized and keeps us ethically and morally in the righ.......oh.....wait.....:rolleyes:

I hear ya.
Reply 253
HDS

(Btw guys don't get me wrong I'm just as opposed to christianity as I am to islam.... but since the topic of the thread is islam I figured I'd go with the flow rather than begin bringing up quotes about killing those who work on the sabbath)

Earlier you said: "You think I care specifically about Islam - I don't. I dislike it more than I dislike christianity only because it has already been through these issues already..."

such hypocrisy in one thread alone. :facepalm2:
ahnaf.c
Hence, religion isn't only to be blamed. Unfortunately, society lacks wise guys like you and people don't consider women equally competent as men when it comes to sports.

I never said only. Partially though it is. :smile:

Hahaha sadly yes society is stupid, there are women golfers out there who play just as well as the best of men, I see no reason [aside from tradition which is a different topic for debate] for them not to be allowed to play.

mathperson

Mate, if you were in charge of society I would join Islam just to piss you off and under the 'enemy of my enemy' doctrine.
HDS
I never said only. Partially though it is. :smile:

Hahaha sadly yes society is stupid, there are women golfers out there who play just as well as the best of men, I see no reason [aside from tradition which is a different topic for debate] for them not to be allowed to play.

Mate, if you were in charge of society I would join Islam just to piss you off and under the 'enemy of my enemy' doctrine.

Well you see if I were in charge of the country you will be living a peaceful life and none of what is on the news about this country would be on it.
I know you may not agree with the extremity of my views, but come one, you must see why people are starting to vote BNP and get frustrated etc?
ahnaf.c
Earlier you said: "You think I care specifically about Islam - I don't. I dislike it more than I dislike christianity only because it has already been through these issues already..."

such hypocrisy in one thread alone. :facepalm2:

Sorry if I haven' made myself clear.:frown:

I dislike them both. I dislike islam more because at the moment it is still going through it's teething problems, christians had up until the renaissance (and a bit after) for that.

HOWEVER. If we shift out focus to america I will dislike christianity more because for some ****** up reason I know of more moderate islam and more extreme christianity in america as opposed to more moderate christianity and more extreme islam in (most of central & western) europe.

It all depends when you look. big picture I dislike them both though.
I hope she gets her justice!
Seriously, seriously sick. What kind of 'justice' is that? :frown:
Reply 259
mathperson
Well you see if I were in charge of the country you will be living a peaceful life and none of what is on the news about this country would be on it.
I know you may not agree with the extremity of my views, but come one, you must see why people are starting to vote BNP and get frustrated etc?

You know I actually felt for you when you used to post about suicide, but you're proper evil.

Latest

Trending

Trending