Turn on thread page Beta

Rape victim receives 101 lashes for becoming pregnant. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    Well you see if I were in charge of the country you will be living a peaceful life and none of what is on the news about this country would be on it.
    I know you may not agree with the extremity of my views, but come one, you must see why people are starting to vote BNP and get frustrated etc?
    You know I actually felt for you when you used to post about suicide, but you're proper evil.

Well you see if I were in charge of the country you will be living a peaceful life and none of what is on the news about this country would be on it.
    I know you may not agree with the extremity of my views, but come one, you must see why people are starting to vote BNP and get frustrated etc?

Yes I do see why, mass ignorance. If you were in charge of the country seeing as I'm eastern european I would probably be shot or deported.

People vote for the BNP because the other parties are too scared to discuss some issues preying on people's minds.

People don't know enough about Islam or immigration (though tbh i would limit it, especially eatern european type) to be able to make informed choices.

The BNP are great at what they do in that they hide their agenda incredibly well and they are generally quite good politicians who manage to convince people.

However having done politics IRL I know what goes on behind the scenes of moderate parties and I can only imgine what happens with the BNP.

I dislike both Islam and Christianity (Judaism I'm undecided on), so if you were in charge of the country it would be no better since then I would simply change my arguments to fit the extreme christian views and revert to the bible [which i know FAR better than the quran, I admit] for quotes on why it's ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    thanks religion. Go **** yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    It's in the Telegraph or are you in such a state of denial that anything bad said about Islam is automatically false?

I think we can trust the Telegraph to do its research - there is a press code of conduct in case you weren't aware.
    You retard...

It says nothing at ******* all about ISLAM!!!

It says Bangladesh, I happen to come from Egypt, which is an ISLAMIC COUNTRY!! and we don't go punishing rape victims, the complete opposite in fact, if someone hits on a girl in the street and the women screams, you will find all the men in the street chasing after the guy and hitting him.

It is not part of Islamic religion to punish rape victims...So how about you do your OWN ******* RESEARCH before opening that stupid mouth of yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    You know I actually felt for you when you used to post about suicide, but you're proper evil.
    well its very nice of you to say you felt for me, do you no longer? As I said to the other guy, I know you won't agree with my extreme views, but you absolutely must see why some people feel angry etc. Anyway to be honest , and I'm not afraid of saying this, I will probably think differently in the morning, its just that I feel for the rape victim in that article, not the rapist. I'm not evil I assure you, infact if you want to talk properly why not link up by MSN. Look, I know what it is like to be discriminated against, I attempted suicide recently because of people being judgemental, but as I said, reading such things infuriates me.

I'm am sorry however.

Take care of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    You are too quick to dis-way certain individuals. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Yes I do see why, mass ignorance. If you were in charge of the country seeing as I'm eastern european I would probably be shot or deported.

People vote for the BNP because the other parties are too scared to discuss some issues preying on people's minds.

People don't know enough about Islam or immigration (though tbh i would limit it, especially eatern european type) to be able to make informed choices.

The BNP are great at what they do in that they hide their agenda incredibly well and they are generally quite good politicians who manage to convince people.

However having done politics IRL I know what goes on behind the scenes of moderate parties and I can only imgine what happens with the BNP.

I dislike both Islam and Christianity (Judaism I'm undecided on), so if you were in charge of the country it would be no better since then I would simply change my arguments to fit the extreme christian views and revert to the bible [which i know FAR better than the quran, I admit] for quotes on why it's ridiculous.
    No, you'd be here, working (unlike many british layabouts), and for a good wage. Why does the fact that you are eastern european have anything to do with it?
    You see I made a few extreme remarks out of anger (I'm not saying I agree with the article obviously, but that I was infuriated) but that doesn't mean that if I were incharge of the country that it would be the same as if the BNP were incharge, because it wouldn't. And I take what I said about all muslims back, but the extremists would definetly be deported, along with any trouble makers.

I've calmed down, I am sorry :o:

ReputationRep:
    :wtf:
    That's awful! How can they even think of blaming it on her?! :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    You are too quick to dis-way certain individuals. :yep:
    bold, I'm sorry, this is slang I believe, and I'm having trouble understanding what it means...

sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I'm not playing on the relative morality merry-go-round today. It's wrong to flog a woman for getting pregnant as a result of being raped. Period.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)

Jews are a race. It's matrilineal.

You can try to convert to judaism but I think you'll find that it's not quite as easy as it sounds and your acceptance amongst orthodox and hassidic jews will be very doubtful.
    See, I never got this, how are Jews one race? I'v seen jews who are white and jews who are brown. Also what about Jews from ethiopia (beta jews i think), surely they're closer ethnically to me (a somali) then a ashkenazi Jew?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Oh God, the resident islamist has already arrived with the whole 'it's fake, the West are persecuting us again!!'. Moron.
    precisely, and that doesn't help their image either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by style)
    See, I never got this, how are Jews one race? I'v seen jews who are white and jews who are brown. Also what about Jews from ethiopia (beta jews i think), surely they're closer ethnically to me (a somali) then a ashkenazi Jew?
    Jews are not a race, they are part of a religion. It so annoying because the typical thing you get told when discussing Islam is that your racist, but your not because Islam isn't a race.

ReputationRep:
    may allah punish the man and bless her with the gift of success in this life and in the hereafter, as for teh elders i shall not speak of them as they are as mcuh worse, one who denies a crime shall never be defended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Oh God, the resident islamist has already arrived with the whole 'it's fake, the West are persecuting us again!!'. Moron.
    :ditto: and i do not understand why this is a warned post:confused:
    Maybe TSR has become even more islamist than Britain has nowadays

nah, i mite overreact, but who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paki4lyf786)
    Why do you have to be so friggin racist!?!?!?!
    hush thats your opinion buddy, i find your username slanderous and demeaning. why u got to be so frigging racist? douche

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    Different country. Different culture. Who are we to judge?
    We are talking about HUMAN beings in case you didnt understand. If it was a society of animals like rabbits or dogs or whatever then your comment would hold. However, whichever culture treats HUMAN beings like this must be fought by us humans and MUST cease to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badboy1)
    may allah punish the man and bless her with the gift of success in this life and in the hereafter, as for teh elders i shall not speak of them as they are as mcuh worse, one who denies a crime shall never be defended
    TSR should have a like button, similar to facebook, don't you think? I like this.

ReputationRep:
    TSR should have a like button, similar to facebook, don't you think? I like this.
    Yes! I shall also add that Islam should not be the main issue of this thread. Human rights shall be instead. They d never do that to the woman in many 'muslim' countries and I also hope that most western muslims obviously dissaprove of such violations of human rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    So it is connected to Islam as it is a "religious opinion concerning Islamic law issued by an Islamic scholar".

You know what I love?

How very few people have actually come on this thread and said - No, those are imbeciles, they shouldn't be considered muslims, **** them, this isn't true Islam.

No, most people go - OMGGG STOP HATIIIINGGG IZ LIKE A LIEEEE JUST SENSATIONALIST STORYYYY

You don't see a problem with that?

WRT your edit:

The point is everybody is quick to defend Islam and the veracity of the story, few have bothered denouncing the actions of the supposed muslim elders.

The fact that it is a fatwa simply makes it connected (even if loosely) to Islam.
    I do denounce the actions of the people that gave this fatwa. Most of these muslim elders are people with long white beards, who try to live their life by a book, which is in a language they cannot or don't even attempt to understand. You also got it in one. (Alot of) muslims are quick to say "Oh this is being used to stir up trouble", but the reality is that this does happen, and instead of moaning about the unfairness of newspapers, maybe people should get off their backsides and let others see some decent muslims, who do condemn these atrocious acts.

I'm muslim btw

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.