Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    I wouldn't :yawn:
    No you would look the other way... Geddit?

Now seriously mate - stop commenting on my prettiness and get yourself down the queer bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexyguy)
    Whats wrong with orange? Or as it is known more commonly having a tan?
    i was talking about your hair, love.
    but now you mention it, no, tan is generally brown.

ReputationRep:
    12... you need to get on a diet love. Anything about 8/10 is too much.
    You like provoking fights on the internet, huh? Good for you. Also, I love ironic usernames, so thanks.

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference btween having a tan and being orange. And orange guys are *****.

ReputationRep:
    No you would look the other way... Geddit?

Now seriously mate - stop commenting on my prettiness and get yourself down the queer bar.
    haha you would know all about the queer bars right? taking pictures of yourself in the mirror with no top on.. with your gay ass fake tan on.. and doing a gay ass pose to.. + your a ginger and u got no soul gtfo

ReputationRep:
    I just don't buy trousers, to be honest.
    I have quite large thighs, a small waist and short legs - trouser shopping has become too painful to actually do it any more. Skirts and dresses ftw!

Srsly though, New Look seem to be fine sizewise for everything else, I've found that I tend to be the same size there across all clothes. Topshop clothes seem to be really weird-fitting (but that could be because I'm quite curvy), Next seem to be good, and H&M and Primark are a bit hit-and-miss.

ReputationRep:
    I've never bought trousers from New Look, but my friends have mentioned before that they come out in strange sizes for jeans there. Tops and dresses are fine though

ReputationRep:
    12... you need to get on a diet love. Anything about 8/10 is too much.
    Since WHEN was a size 12 anywhere near fat or whatever it is you're trying to say? 8/10 too much?! You must be a fan of the pre-pubescent look then. I'm a size 10-12 a 5"11 and if I were a size 8 then I'd look like an idot.
    Plus, you really can't afford to have opinions like THAT when you look like you do. I can honestly say I, nor anyone I know, would touch you with a sterilised steel pole. You bloody idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    Since WHEN was a size 12 anywhere near fat or whatever it is you're trying to say? 8/10 too much?! You must be a fan of the pre-pubescent look then. I'm a size 10-12 a 5"11 and if I were a size 8 then I'd look like an idot.
    Plus, you really can't afford to have opinions like THAT when you look like you do. I can honestly say I, nor anyone I know, would touch you with a sterilised steel pole. You bloody idiot.
    Thanks. And if I am keeping away girls who look like you I shall stick with the look I have going on.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. And if I am keeping away girls who look like you I shall stick with the look I have going on.
    Hilarious. I look great thanks. The fact that you even had the gall to make that kind of a comment is beyond me. Let's be honest, both you and me know you wouldn't stand a chance with me nor anyone remotely good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    Hilarious. I look great thanks. The fact that you even had the gall to make that kind of a comment is beyond me. Let's be honest, both you and me know you wouldn't stand a chance with me nor anyone remotely good looking.
    I honestly do now know. However I can say for sure - I never want to find out out. Different people like different things. You don't like me and I don't like you. End off. Now leave me alone, this is starting to become stalkerish.

ReputationRep:
    Jaaar, i'm usually a 14 in trousers in there (Due to my rather large ass ), but i've recently managed to slip said ass rather nicely into a pair of 12's there - happy homie! The 14's were pretty much falling down tbh, so yes New Look can be a bit hit and miss with sizes.

As others have said, Next is pretty good - sometimes pricey, but it fits and it lasts

ReputationRep:
    I generally don't buy jeans/trousers from New Look. I prefer their dresses and shoes.
    I'd say Uni Qlo have better jeans. They're quite good quality and the sizing is normally right. :yep:

ReputationRep:

Yummy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkyrocker)

Yummy.
    Who is that good looking chap??? lol. Honestly I did not have any fake tan on in that pic. It was natural. However now the weather is not so shiny I have found st tropez to be bloody good!

ReputationRep:
    Who is that good looking chap??? lol. Honestly I did not have any fake tan on in that pic. It was natural. However now the weather is not so shiny I have found st tropez to be bloody good!
    Yeah, I too find it's fantastic when you can match your hair colour to your skin tone.

ReputationRep:
    I wish i was that cookie in your mouth :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkyrocker)
    Yeah, I too find it's fantastic when you can match your hair colour to your skin tone.
    My hair is more muddy blonde. But it had a lot of highlights in atm so looks strikingly blonde. I think the brown look goes well with it!

ReputationRep:
    all sops are totally different to others in terms of sizing - Next is MASSIVE (I work there, everyone thinks their stuff comes up huge - I'm an 8 in other places, the 6 is pushing it a bit in next - some styles totally swamp me in the 6!), so is M&S, Topshop seems about rihgt, Jack Wills is about right, H&M are a little small, New Look varied wildly but I can't remember the last time I bought anything from there, Monsoon is a little on the big side.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is more muddy blonde. But it had a lot of highlights in atm so looks strikingly blonde. I think the brown look goes well with it!

Oxo factor

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.