Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm addicted to Ribena. I think about it many days a week. I had it day before yesterday with chinese food, and today with some pizza. I'm craving it again:eek: i've got lots of empty Ribena bottles piling up in my kitchen now :o:

Anyone else got strange food or drink addictions?

This is a "just for fun" thread.:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lemonade I could live on it

ReputationRep:
    peanut butter on everythng :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Life is like a box chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

ReputationRep:
    custard

ReputationRep:
    Tea...mmmmm:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Close to Ribena but Robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash. Could easily drink 6 pints a day.

ReputationRep:
    Ben&jerrys.......i'm hooked on it!.....

ReputationRep:
    Custard Creams and chocolate :coma:

ReputationRep:
    pepsi max! it's terrible; i tried to 'give up' once, which lasted about a month and then i got hooked again.

i also drink ridiculous amounts of tea, and am somewhat obsessed with porridge. the real stuff is best, especially with lots of fillings/toppings, but when i'm at uni and feeling lazy oatso simple tends to suffice. i've been known to eat it 3+ times a day! haha oops.

ReputationRep:
    im also addicted to ribena!! but i crave the strawberry version; which almost no where sells!!!

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    Ribena is tasty

ReputationRep:
    but only in the cartons...well strawberry ribena in the cartons is the best thing ever created.
    bahaha.
    i usually get addicted to different foods, at the moment its lettuce, i eat it with literally everything...my bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_night)
    im also addicted to ribena!! but i crave the strawberry version; which almost no where sells!!!

Ruth xx
    i'm had a craving for purple yorkie bar and no where had it!!!!! GAH, so i had to settle for the blue one

Chocolate isn't an addiction - it is a fuel to live and everyone eats loads of chocolate so that doesn't count to that other girl:P

Custard creams ftw, and I'm kinda addicted to pepsi max too - litre a week at least:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Orange and mango Innocent smoothie.
    It's pretty much all I drink.
    And Walkers salt and vinegar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    Hi,

I'm addicted to Ribena. I think about it many days a week. I had it day before yesterday with chinese food, and today with some pizza. I'm craving it again:eek: i've got lots of empty Ribena bottles piling up in my kitchen now :o:

Anyone else got strange food or drink addictions?

This is a "just for fun" thread.:woo:
    this is a hobby and interest thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dothestrand)
    Orange and mango Innocent smoothie.
    It's pretty much all I drink.
    And Walkers salt and vinegar.
    Is that drink good? I've never tried it - the price has always put me off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dews1290)
    Close to Ribena but Robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash. Could easily drink 6 pints a day.

SAME

i have been addicted to it since i was about 7 and now i have it really strong :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    Is that drink good? I've never tried it - the price has always put me off!
    There's probably cheaper smoothie that tastes the same, but I love it

ReputationRep:
    Party Rings.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.