Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Addicted to Ribena! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    Hi,

I'm addicted to Ribena. I think about it many days a week. I had it day before yesterday with chinese food, and today with some pizza. I'm craving it again:eek: i've got lots of empty Ribena bottles piling up in my kitchen now :o:

Anyone else got strange food or drink addictions?

This is a "just for fun" thread.:woo:
    welcome to the team:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dothestrand)
    There's probably cheaper smoothie that tastes the same, but I love it
    i'll give it a go tomorrow but if it's **** i'm coming back ere and ********** you tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dews1290)
    Close to Ribena but Robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash. Could easily drink 6 pints a day.
    does that only come in the "dilute it" bottles? I don't like those so much ...the classic orange ones (WITHOUT BARLEY) is awesome though

ReputationRep:
    does that only come in the "dilute it" bottles? I don't like those so much ...the classic orange ones (WITHOUT BARLEY) is awesome though
    Yup its so nice, I used to drink it straight and as a result have a few fillings in my teeth. But now I have it with water and since I got back from xmas 2 weeks ago I've gone through about 6litres of the stuff

ReputationRep:
    Goddamn can I go through at least one big carton of Tropicana orange juice (with the bits) a day.

Ferrero Rocher :coma::coma::coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ferrero Rocher :coma::coma::coma:
    OMFG!!!!!! I love that stuff too! When i came back from italy, i spent like 20 euros on ferro rocher! Then i bought loads when morrisons had a half price sale! The stuff is so so so so sooooooo ******* good :eek:

The bad thing is when i get one of those 16 packs (i think they're 16), i go through them all in 2 days! So bad

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have a craving for Orange Juice. I'm not addicted, I don't crave it at random times during the day but after one glass i'll instantly want another.

Doesn't it annoy you when in hotels they give you tiny glasses for juices? You go to the machine, fill it up, sit back down so it doesn't look rude then straight away you go back up. After you've done this you get a few weird looks from people who think "Stop drinking all the bloody orange juice!)

OMFG!!!!!! I love that stuff too! When i came back from italy, i spent like 20 euros on ferro rocher! Then i bought loads when morrisons had a half price sale! The stuff is so so so so sooooooo ******* good :eek:

The bad thing is when i get one of those 16 packs (i think they're 16), i go through them all in 2 days! So bad
    It's so good I could jizz in my boxers when I eat them :coma:

(Original post by aviatordom)
    I seem to have a craving for Orange Juice. I'm not addicted, I don't crave it at random times during the day but after one glass i'll instantly want another.

Doesn't it annoy you when in hotels they give you tiny glasses for juices? You go to the machine, fill it up, sit back down so it doesn't look rude then straight away you go back up. After you've done this you get a few weird looks from people who think "Stop drinking all the bloody orange juice!)
    Ye :hmmm:

If i'm with my family, I just get like 6 glasses of the stuff and then sit down and enjoy it all myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aviatordom)

**** what they think, haha! I'd just fill it up just to piss em off. Don't let anyone control you - live your life as you want it

ReputationRep:
    Heroin. Like that strawberry ribena, it's really hard to find, though.

ReputationRep:
    Im addicted to ribena tooo .. . .I went to america and was sooo gutted when i found out they didnt sell it there! LMAO

ReputationRep:
    oreos !!! :love:
    or Nerds ... if anyone remembers them???
    I spent £10 on boxes of nerds the other day I think I have a problem lol

ReputationRep:
    my mum told me off for buying Ribena (3rd day in a row) :eek:...is she wrong to interfere with my ribena drinking patterns?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Suplex that ho.

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry Ribena and sesame sticks

ReputationRep:
    Crisps. I used to eat a multipack a day! Coke, gold bars.

ReputationRep:
    Recently I've been eating a fiendish amount of chocolate brownies... it may soon qualify as an addiction.

ReputationRep:
    ribena.... is........ GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but only original blackcurrent. no ribena light, so help me god :mad:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.