Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Opinions on these shoes please Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    http://www.office.co.uk/womens/offic.../7941/21166/1/

I looooooove them and really want them - think they would go with skirts, dresses, skinny jeans. What do you think?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Oh, also they are a lot nicer in real life than the picture suggests I think...)

ReputationRep:
    PHWOAR. Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    They look nice! But, you'd have to be careful with how you wear them, because they could easily look 'grandma' :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh yes. Very nice!! I think even with a summer dress they'd look cute

ReputationRep:
    They're pretty cute. Quite unusual, but I wouldn't pay 45 squid for flats.

ReputationRep:
    If you get the right colours and style of dress/skirt then sure :]
    I think they're really pretty =] but I'd never buy them cuz my clothes suck :P and I properly wouldn't be able to pull it off,
    I think you should buy 'em

ReputationRep:
    Love them

ReputationRep:
    Very cute. I wouldn't pay £45 for any shoes though.

ReputationRep:
    They're awesome! Nice find...
    I'm getting me a pair of those!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lowways)
    If you get the right colours and style of dress/skirt then sure :]
    I think they're really pretty =] but I'd never buy them cuz my clothes suck :P and I properly wouldn't be able to pull it off,
    I think you should buy 'em
    That worries me! What do you think they would go with? I wear quite a lot of dresses, usually plain/knitted types, grey, green, navy... I think the shoes would look good with grey tights too, or black. If I'm not wearing a dress, usually a distressed grey denim skirt or blue skinnies with a longish top, floral or plain or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    They're very pretty Quite expensive for what they are, though!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sakina101)
    They look nice! But, you'd have to be careful with how you wear them, because they could easily look 'grandma' :unsure:
    What do you reckon the granny pitfalls are?

ReputationRep:
    lovelovelove those!! not the price though now ive seen them though, i must have them!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by TwirlGirl)
    They're very pretty Quite expensive for what they are, though!
    Mm I thought that, though student discount = £5... so that's something, right?

ReputationRep:
    Not my cup of tea personally but they are cute, i prefer the gingham ones tbh but wouldnt pay £45 though

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't think you could go too "granny" with those... just steer clear of long woollen skirts, checked shawls and one of those tartan shopping trolleys
    While we're on the topic of brogues, anyone know where to get some fake-leather white ones? Seen an awesome brown pair in River Island for £25 but I miss my recently deceased 'jacko shoes'...

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like them :unsure:.

But everone else seems to like them so I wouldn't listen to me!

ReputationRep:
    They look a bit weird also they're not worth £45.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    That worries me! What do you think they would go with? I wear quite a lot of dresses, usually plain/knitted types, grey, green, navy... I think the shoes would look good with grey tights too, or black. If I'm not wearing a dress, usually a distressed grey denim skirt or blue skinnies with a longish top, floral or plain or whatever.
    I'm hopeless at visualising I'm afraid :]
    Lemme think...oh lord it's not working. My poor brain!
    I know, montage! haha probably a bit too time consuming as an option but meh ;D
    Sorry, that's a rubbish idea :rolleyes:

I reckon they'd be fine with blue skinnies :] and if you've got some money going spare take a trip to the shops in them and try stuff on I guess :]
    Aah stuff it, just go for it =]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.