Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    What do you reckon the granny pitfalls are?
    The floweryness maybe? :dontknow: Personally, I prefer the gingham one.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wear them They're hmm...odd. But if you like them, you should buy these shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    What do you reckon the granny pitfalls are?
    Well I'm not sure entirely, but the 'laces + floral + brown' are really grandma-ish! But they could be really funky if you wear them right! I'm not sure what with though because they're not really my style! Good luck!:cute:

ReputationRep:
    Oh well THOSE are quite divine!

ReputationRep:
    oooooh. not something id wear, but i can see how they'd look good with the right outfit!

blue skinny jeans, a floaty cream coloured top, brown leather bag and a half sleeved navy cardigan. pretty :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like

ReputationRep:
    Oh, very nice! I think I saw those in Oxford St last week but I prefer the gingham, personally.. you should still get them though if you like them :]
    I also like the fritzl ones at the bottom of the page.. I have a pair like them in red, but they were about £40 in the boxing day sales at Selfridges a couple of years ago, lol.

ReputationRep:
    yeah they look ok, yeah they should be alright with what you want to wear them with

ReputationRep:
    This should be in Clothes and Accessories.

ReputationRep:
    Cuteee. I like the gingham better myself, but that's 'cause they would fit better with my clothes and style.
    Also, they're quite fashionable in Paris atm, I've seen quite a few similar ones.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I love them! Quite expensive though but sooo pretty!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.