Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend wants a 3 some! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, your boyfriend is clinically gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    Lol. I guess thinking about it, a guy really can't do anything to both of them at once since you only have one ****, so it's pointless in that sense.
    True true. Plus it's quite rare to find a scene where both of the girls are equally hot. One of them always seems to let the side down.

To reiterate, there's nothing gay about 2 guy, 1 girl threesomes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure the other guy has a bigger whatsitdoodle than your BF then it will put him off :rofl:!!

ReputationRep:
    LMAO what a strange boyfriend, wants another guy threesome, WTF?

ReputationRep:
    Many pardons if this advice has already been given on this thread - but the best advice I've ever heard is that it's fine to ask for a threesome - but the one who's being asked (eg, you, OP) gets to choose the first third person.

Pretty sure said advice is in the followin Dan Savage video. Basically, he wants it - so the balance of power is in your hands - so if you WANT to be generous and give him a threesome, it's on your terms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEFv-41cfHg

And if you don't want a threesome, and he's a ***** about, DUMP him without delay.

ReputationRep:
    your gonna get spit roasted love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Can't he say exactly the same that about whether you love him if you want to share him with another girl? :unsure:

Anyway, go for it if you are happy, don't if you are not.

Good luck.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO omdz ur sig is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I would say that if you have any doubts about it whatsoever, DON't DO IT!
    It could ruin your relationship. Fantasies are fantasies for a reason; it's not something that's likely to happen in real life and actually having it happen could be completely different to how your boyfriend imagines it. If he wants to 'spice' things up I really would suggest something else, I really don't think a threesome is the answer seeing as your not sure about it. Only do it if you are 100% wanting to and the idea really turns you on. And make sure you don;t do it with someone you know well e.g one of your boyfriend's mates.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything gay about 2 guys, 1 girl threesome. Like a 2 girl 1 guy threesome isn't necessarily lesbionic.

Also, 2 guys, 1 girl doesn't necessarily have to be slutty scene unless you make it that way. People tend to see it as a spit roast with the guys using the girl but on the flip side the girl can be the centre of double the attention.

op, check out girl with a one track mind's latest blog (just google it) as she has this kind of threesome.

But obviously, don't do anything you don't want.

ReputationRep:
    A guy who loves his gf, would NEVER allow her to be shared! i mean as i read your post, Right from the start I thought hed want another girl...but a guy???? WTF!

ReputationRep:
    For god's sake, if someone else infers that just because a guy is comfortable enough with his sexuality to have a threesome with another guy it makes him attracted to men?

Fail.

If someone else infers that he's weird or not into his gf or gay BUT two girls is an ultimate straight fantasy and amazing and the best thing for a girl to do and not weird at all -

ULTIMATE fail.

I mean, talk about double standards? That's ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i wouldnt do it

i would also find myself a guy who didnt want to share me with someone else
    yep and he does sound bi - or he might just like that "girl being used" thing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.