Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm new, so no hating on me for this thread if it's been done a million times before. But I don't mean it in the way it sounds, I had a discussion with my male friends earlier and they actually came out with the sweetest stuff ever. here are some examples (some were talking about their girlfriends)... 'the way she plays with her hair when she's nervous'
    'when girls pretend they can do anything, but will ask you to open a bottle when they can't do it
    'the way she, and only she, can make me feel like anything's possible'
    'when she just touches my arm for a second, it sends electric shocks through me'

i thought those inparticular were very sweet i was actually quite shocked. and now i'm so intrigued. what is it that guys really love about women? it's the internet no one is going to judge you for being soft or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    I love the soft fleshy opening between their legs, is that the kinda soft you were on about?

ReputationRep:
    Hips that don't lie.

ReputationRep:
    face boobs hair arse :coma:

ReputationRep:
    The cheese of it all.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs! :sogood:
    Stomachs... Legs!

A lot of things

edit: ASS :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    boobies

ReputationRep:
    I might sound gay for saying this, but...

I love it when they snuggle up to you and are all cute and innocent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    I'm new, so no hating on me for this thread if it's been done a million times before. But I don't mean it in the way it sounds, I had a discussion with my male friends earlier and they actually came out with the sweetest stuff ever. here are some examples (some were talking about their girlfriends)... 'the way she plays with her hair when she's nervous'
    'when girls pretend they can do anything, but will ask you to open a bottle when they can't do it
    'the way she, and only she, can make me feel like anything's possible'
    'when she just touches my arm for a second, it sends electric shocks through me'

i thought those inparticular were very sweet i was actually quite shocked. and now i'm so intrigued. what is it that guys really love about women? it's the internet no one is going to judge you for being soft or whatever.
    What kind of ******s are you friends with?

ReputationRep:
    How much they care, soft skin and lips, curves, the sexual possibilities, their clothes are generally better, good hair, smell.

ReputationRep:
    their cutesy refined style

ReputationRep:
    How typical that this thread was started looking for cute, poetic things... and all the answers so far have been the complete opposite!

Ooh spoke too soon...
    (Original post by Broderss)

ReputationRep:
    Physically, boobs...and the cute soft delicate feel to their body :love:
    Personality wise, their vulnerability and need of affection and being taken care of.

ReputationRep:
    smell, hair general softness

ReputationRep:
    There smooth skin & innate sense of innocence...

ReputationRep:
    :love:

Tell me more, tell me more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellingham)
    you gay?
    Absolutely not :ninja:

I actually mean that too. Girls are just so awesome. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not :ninja:

I actually mean that too. Girls are just so awesome. :sexface:
    The question had to be asked though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    :love:

Tell me more, tell me more
    This.:yep:

ReputationRep:

made me go awwwww :o:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.