Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love girls dont get me wrong, but i think it is not good that they are given the right to vote. It is better if important decisions are made by men as god intended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    I
    i thought those inparticular were very sweet i was actually quite shocked. and now i'm so intrigued. what is it that guys really love about women? it's the internet no one is going to judge you for being soft or whatever.
    I love it that at a dry party, i can provide entertainment for friends by getting rejection apon rejection from them

Also the way that they can arrogantly split my confidence in two, but any slight knock at them results in temporary isolation

One of the things I love most is when they spend years describing their "painful" life that involves countless boys, cars that their parents have bought, and expensive holidays but you tell them news such as "I'm dying" and the reply is "oh stop moaning".

I also cant resist some girls (feminists) who, despite campaigning tirelessly and tediously for womens rights (you've already got them seriously stfu now) but insist that they keep the obligations men "owe" to them like gentleman behavior, and half of their fortune upon divorce.

I find it so sexy when a large size of girls on the student room, despite not only blatantly being virgins but never having got off with a boy, insist on commenting on threads to do with sex positions and commenting on boards saying things like "I won't shag a boy unless his **** is like 12 inches long and has the thickness of a cola can."

You can't beat girls that use every single word that you say, including the likes of 'the' and 'I' and go of on a journey in their head of the conspiracy deeds that these words actually mean and get in a huff about it.

I love many, many things about girls. Especially the predictable feminine backlash that will no doubt follow this post.

EDIT: I Also love that despite clicking anonymous, the post includes my name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    I love it that at a dry party, i can provide entertainment for friends by getting rejection apon rejection from them

Also the way that they can arrogantly split my confidence in two, but any slight knock at them results in temporary isolation

One of the things I love most is when they spend years describing their "painful" life that involves countless boys, cars that their parents have bought, and expensive holidays but you tell them news such as "I'm dying" and the reply is "oh stop moaning".

I also cant resist some girls (feminists) who, despite campaigning tirelessly and tediously for womens rights (you've already got them seriously stfu now) but insist that they keep the obligations men "owe" to them like gentleman behavior, and half of their fortune upon divorce.

I find it so sexy when a large size of girls on the student room, despite not only blatantly being virgins but never having got off with a boy, insist on commenting on threads to do with sex positions and commenting on boards saying things like "I won't shag a boy unless his **** is like 12 inches long and has the thickness of a cola can."

You can't beat girls that use every single word that you say, including the likes of 'the' and 'I' and go of on a journey in their head of the conspiracy deeds that these words actually mean and get in a huff about it.

I love many, many things about girls. Especially the predictable feminine backlash that will no doubt follow this post.

EDIT: I Also love that despite clicking anonymous, the post includes my name
    Why do you wanna be anonymous az1992?

ReputationRep:
    the holy hole! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    IMO the outside counts for about 40% of what draws me to a girl, but the inside is the other 60%!
    Unfortunately "Bro Law" prevents me from giving a cheesy listing of the things I like

P.S: Mouth and VeeJay count as "inside parts"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fetai)
    Why do you wanna be anonymous az1992?
    as i stated because of the feminine backlash and the sea of neg rep that follows.

Disclaimer: I would just like to say before some girl computer expert hacks my account in revenge, that I love girls and have encountered many wonderful women.

However I currently am feeling like i want to jump out a window in despair so i am channeling my anger into cynicallity if that is even a word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fetai)
    I love girls dont get me wrong, but i think it is not good that they are given the right to vote. It is better if important decisions are made by men as god intended.
    that **** is actually in the Bible.

I'm new, so no hating on me for this thread if it's been done a million times before. But I don't mean it in the way it sounds, I had a discussion with my male friends earlier and they actually came out with the sweetest stuff ever. here are some examples (some were talking about their girlfriends)... 'the way she plays with her hair when she's nervous'
    'when girls pretend they can do anything, but will ask you to open a bottle when they can't do it
    'the way she, and only she, can make me feel like anything's possible'
    'when she just touches my arm for a second, it sends electric shocks through me'

i thought those inparticular were very sweet i was actually quite shocked. and now i'm so intrigued. what is it that guys really love about women? it's the internet no one is going to judge you for being soft or whatever.
    Shaved armpits and a hairy bush! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm new, so no hating on me for this thread if it's been done a million times before. But I don't mean it in the way it sounds, I had a discussion with my male friends earlier and they actually came out with the sweetest stuff ever. here are some examples (some were talking about their girlfriends)... 'the way she plays with her hair when she's nervous'
    'when girls pretend they can do anything, but will ask you to open a bottle when they can't do it
    'the way she, and only she, can make me feel like anything's possible'
    'when she just touches my arm for a second, it sends electric shocks through me'

Grossest things I've ever heard. jeez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mac29)
    that **** is actually in the Bible.
    The Bible is not a bad book, British people need to spend more time on religion, it is vital. As you can see this thread is full of unholy thoughts, god is not happy with you.

ReputationRep:
    i love our eyes and smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What's wrong with a bush? I thinks its cute!
    Wasn't replying to you honey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spread_logic_not_hate)
    How excited they get when you turn up with unexpected ice cream. or shoes.
    I don't know what would make me happier then this!!.........best unexpected gifts i could think of!....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fetai)
    The Bible is not a bad book, British people need to spend more time on religion, it is vital. As you can see this thread is full of unholy thoughts, god is not happy with you.
    shouldn't that ave a capital-G?
    I never said the Bible was a bad book, I was just surprised when I came across that passage... I'm a Christian so quit ur hassling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mac29)
    shouldn't that ave a capital-G?
    I never said the Bible was a bad book, I was just surprised when I came across that passage... I'm a Christian so quit ur hassling.
    I'm happy to hear you have chosen the right path and I am sorry if I have made you feel uncomfortable. As you may understand, I thought you were defiling the bible because of the asterisks in your post. I am happy we have cleared that up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what would make me happier then this!!
    Don't know much about girls, but I do know they love ice cream and shoes and are happy to pass this love on to the bringer of said items. Fair trade if you ask me!

ReputationRep:
    1. How they want you to be all protective and jealous
    2. Dat ass :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I love the way they flutter their eyelashes at me whilst talking to them :love:

ReputationRep:
    Boobs. Definitely the boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fetai)
    Hey, he told me he's not happy with you. He asked you to pick him up a copy of Men's Health magazine and you've been gone for over an hour now, it doesn't take that long to buy a magazine.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.