Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Boobs!!! Blunt but honest.

ReputationRep:
    Their girliness. Girls are so adorable and smell nice :emog:

ReputationRep:
    When you lock eyes with her, for just a couple of seconds, and she smiles back at you.....

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    'the way she, and only she, can make me feel like anything's possible'
    'when she just touches my arm for a second, it sends electric shocks through me'
    What ****ing benders.

ReputationRep:
    The increase in stress and frustration trying to comprehend what they really mean and what they really what. It gets me going. Inb4 sexist, this was scientifically proven (New Scientist last season?).

ReputationRep:
    For the vast majority - face, boobs, arse, legs.

Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    They don't fart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    They don't fart.
    That's what you think :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    as i stated because of the feminine backlash and the sea of neg rep that follows.

Disclaimer: I would just like to say before some girl computer expert hacks my account in revenge, that I love girls and have encountered many wonderful women.

However I currently am feeling like i want to jump out a window in despair so i am channeling my anger into cynicallity if that is even a word.
    i believe cynicism is the word your looking for
    and girl that are like that annoy other girls just as much as they piss of guy, so i doubt the feminine backlash will be a severe one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellybee)
    i believe cynicism is the word your looking for
    and girl that are like that annoy other girls just as much as they piss of guy, so i doubt the feminine backlash will be a severe one :rolleyes:
    lol thats the one, thanks for that that.

yea i know and boys are just as crappy as girls, was just a moment of *cynicism

i actually got one positive rep for it for some reason, despute it being followed by "your racist"

ReputationRep:
    the way they look on all fours

ReputationRep:
    Ass !!

ReputationRep:
    Their aptitude for Hollywood level cheese

ReputationRep:
    feeling completely happy and secure with them, cuddles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    lol thats the one, thanks for that that.

yea i know and boys are just as crappy as girls, was just a moment of *cynicism

i actually got one positive rep for it for some reason, despute it being followed by "your racist"
    girls are definitely more complicated, i'll give you that :yep:
    "racist" haha! sureeely they mean sexist?? poor fools :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Pickford)
    boobies
    OMG. Your sig is like THE cutest thing ever

*ahem* I feel like such a girl
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by theBOON)
    The increase in stress and frustration trying to comprehend what they really mean and what they really what. It gets me going. Inb4 sexist, this was scientifically proven (New Scientist last season?).
    I love New Scientest, dya know what mag thats in? there will be a collection for me waiting to read when I get home and I'd like to look it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    I love New Scientest, dya know what mag thats in? there will be a collection for me waiting to read when I get home and I'd like to look it up
    The article was about a study done on stress levels of man both when sleeping alone and with their wife. I don't know the exact issue number but it was like Jan '10 - Sept '09
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by theBOON)
    The article was about a study done on stress levels of man both when sleeping alone and with their wife. I don't know the exact issue number but it was like Jan '10 - Sept '09
    Thanks, I'll should have all the new scientests for that period at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    your eyes are creepy winnie!
    Hahaa , they are a bit aren't they ? People usually say that they're beautiful or just a bit witchy xD You win some you lose some .... :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.