Turn on thread page Beta

What do you love about girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    How they can smile with other their eyes and mouth at the same time

The way they smile.
    The way you just want to protect them.
    The way that if they say something stupid or do something wrong, it's hard to get angry.
    Their eyes (especially if they're quite big and enhanced with eyeliner).
    The sex (I wouldn't be a proper male if I didn't say this) :sexface: But it's not the be all and end all with girls.

:love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Puppy dog eyes. Even though it will usually mean me having to do something i don't particularly want to.

When they hold me to feel safe and protected.

:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesare Borgia)
    What kind of ******s are you friends with?
    LMAOO

ReputationRep:
    Ass, legs, boobs, curves, the way they smell

The way they want to be protected

The way they love to argue without using any logic

They are a lot of fun and caring

In short, girls are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    Hahaa , they are a bit aren't they ? People usually say that they're beautiful or just a bit witchy xD You win some you lose some .... :yep:
    Your eyes are the only thing that makes me believe about your dad being nigerian. They are proper big black man eyes!

ReputationRep:
    well i love the girls who look cute, and who're sensitive, and who will stay with you rather than having a one night stand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Ass, legs, boobs, curves, the way they smell

The way they want to be protected

The way they love to argue without using any logic

They are a lot of fun and caring

In short, girls are awesome.
    yes i find the wanting to be protected thing really sweet too

ReputationRep:
    Your eyes are the only thing that makes me believe about your dad being nigerian. They are proper big black man eyes!
    I have no idea how to take this xd !
    They're green , which isn't very Nigerian , but ok whatever you say :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    I have no idea how to take this xd !
    They're green , which isn't very Nigerian , but ok whatever you say :p:
    wrong wrong wrong. If you're mixed race for some reason there tends to be a chance of ending up with green eyes. Also you get some fully black people with red hair.

ReputationRep:
    Ask Calvin Harris

ReputationRep:
    The way they can go from nice to ***** in a tenth of a second

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I find it pretty disappointing when a guy says that what he likes most about girls is the fact that they apparently want protecting. Firstly because it seems to go hand in hand with believing that all girls are weak little creatures who need protecting, which isn't always the case I can tell you, and secondly because they seem to love boosting their egos by doing this - can't they make themselves feel big or manly in any other way? You'd think men would like having girlfriends who are independent and not crying out for 'protection' all the time, but according to this thread apparently not. Very sad, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The way they smile.
    The way you just want to protect them.
    The way that if they say something stupid or do something wrong, it's hard to get angry.
    Their eyes (especially if they're quite big and enhanced with eyeliner).
    The sex (I wouldn't be a proper male if I didn't say this) :sexface: But it's not the be all and end all with girls.

:love: :love: :love:
    This is cute
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    Tbh I find it pretty disappointing when a guy says that what he likes most about girls is the fact that they apparently want protecting. Firstly because it seems to go hand in hand with believing that all girls are weak little creatures who need protecting, which isn't always the case I can tell you, and secondly because they seem to love boosting their egos by doing this - can't they make themselves feel big or manly in any other way? You'd think men would like having girlfriends who are independent and not crying out for 'protection' all the time, but according to this thread apparently not. Very sad, really.
    Ermm, excuse me, why do you think girls are wired to be attracted to a guy with abs, pecs and a wide back and shoulders? Because evolution made it that, those guys were the best at protecting the females offspring. Don't hate us, hate evolution.

It doesn't mean girls are weak (they're strong, internally and externally), it just means men can be manly and girls can be girly, which is the natural order most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Ermm, excuse me, why do you think girls are wired to be attracted to a guy with abs, pecs and a wide back and shoulders? Because evolution made it that, those guys were the best at protecting the females offspring. Don't hate us, hate evolution.
    No need to get aggressive, plus we've moved on from caveman times. Nobody goes out with someone thinking 'Hmmm I think I'll go out with him, because he'd protect me from an attack!' - they think 'mmmmmm that looks nice!'

Plus, surely it's a bit self-defeating - guys apparently love having GFs who they can protect and look after, yet they're quick enough to complain when they get a GF who turns out to be clingy and unable to do much for herself. And they wonder why they're like that? Maybe if they didn't treat their GFs as if they can't look after themselves, they wouldn't act like they need protection and looking after :rolleyes: (Obviously there are girls who would be like this even if their BF didn't act like it, and there are girls who wouldn't be like this even if her BF did, but I'm talking in general terms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It doesn't mean girls are weak (they're strong, internally and externally), it just means men can be manly and girls can be girly, which is the natural order most of the time.
    True, but personally I hate it when people automatically assume that girls = weakness & helplessness. It really gets on my nerves, it's one of my pet hates.

ReputationRep:

Oh stop it. You secretly want a man to look after you and get all weak at the knees at the thought. Oh we all know some girls are wolfs in sheeps clothing but sensible ones let guys do the man thing on occasion,it makes for a happy relationship. Having a tampon for a boyfriend doesn't really appeal for long just like having a malting fred flinstone character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Oh stop it. You secretly want a man to look after you and get all weak at the knees at the thought. Oh we all know some girls are wolfs in sheeps clothing but sensible ones let guys do the man thing on occasion,it makes for a happy relationship. Having a tampon for a boyfriend doesn't really appeal for long just like having a malting fred flinstone character.
    Wrong and wrong again. Don't make such silly assumptions. :rolleyes:

Plus there's a big difference between not treating your GF as if she's weak and helpless, and being a doormat :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.