Turn on thread page Beta

I need a new look...but don't know what... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    btw, has anyone ever told you, you look like Tom Green.
    erm..no

who is tom green???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    erm..no

who is tom green???
    Canadian comedian. You'd be best off googling.

ReputationRep:
    lol, yes, my eyes are real :eek3:

I just had a look around river island....and I like, daresay I may need to save up a bit before I splash the cash :p:
    They are so beautiful! :yep: Are you Iraqi?

ReputationRep:
    Hey people,

I want a new look, but don't really know what to get, I don't really want skinny jeans-y prep look though.

currently, I wear crap loads of hoodies...and thats pretty much it.

what would look good on me?
    or decent places to get stuff that won't cost the earth

thanks

I'm a fan of plain dressing. Nothing too extravagant. White tshirt, black jacket, blue jeans, converse.

Maybe you could try cardigans with tshirts underneath? and hoodies arent bad if you dont wear them too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    They are so beautiful! :yep: Are you Iraqi?
    Thank you..:woo:

Yes, I am.....you look arabian in your profile pic...are you Iraqi as well???

ReputationRep:
    I think that maybe I am gonna go and turn into a walking burton shop perhaps I like their stuff

hows this for an outfit: Jeans (nice ones) pink striped shirt, pink jumper and charcoal jacket (has pink stripes)

as you can tell....I like pink

ReputationRep:
    Thank you..:woo:

Yes, I am.....you look arabian in your profile pic...are you Iraqi as well???
    Marhaba!! Thank you :cute: I am Indian but I love the Arab culture! I have been told I look Arab and sometimes Iranian :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    Marhaba!! Thank you :cute: I am Indian but I love the Arab culture! I have been told I look Arab and sometimes Iranian :giggle:
    lol, well lucky you, you have the best of both worlds

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.