Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kind of creepy boy likes me watch

Announcements

A few days ago a boy added me on Facebook, saying he was from my course, and immediately asked me to hang out with him. I wasn't particularly interested, but he bumped into me at a club and wouldn't leave me alone the whole night, he seemed okay, albeit it a little annoying. Anyway, when I got back he asked me to head to his, which I did, and I crashed over (though nothing happened) unfortunately, this gave him the wrong idea and every night since he's stayed over at mine, despite me asking to leave.
    The other night he came over to mine at 3am uninvited and just crashed.
    He's also scared some of my friends (who he's never been introduced to/talked about with) by going up and talking to them.
    I don't find him attractive either, he's a bit of a scene kid, covered in piercings which I just don't find nice. He obviously normally gets his way with girls, and the more I pull away, the more he tries to get me.
    He's constantly putting his arm around me, trying to kiss me...etc, and telling me he's liked me for months.
    I'm just creeped out. I have told him he's far too intense and I need some alone time, but it's not getting through.

advice?

ReputationRep:
    Delete him from facebook and tell him to **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A few days ago a boy added me on Facebook, saying he was from my course, and immediately asked me to hang out with him. I wasn't particularly interested, but he bumped into me at a club and wouldn't leave me alone the whole night, he seemed okay, albeit it a little annoying. Anyway, when I got back he asked me to head to his, which I did, and I crashed over (though nothing happened) unfortunately, this gave him the wrong idea and every night since he's stayed over at mine, despite me asking to leave.
    The other night he came over to mine at 3am uninvited and just crashed.
    He's also scared some of my friends (who he's never been introduced to/talked about with) by going up and talking to them.
    I don't find him attractive either, he's a bit of a scene kid, covered in piercings which I just don't find nice. He obviously normally gets his way with girls, and the more I pull away, the more he tries to get me.
    He's constantly putting his arm around me, trying to kiss me...etc, and telling me he's liked me for months.
    I'm just creeped out. I have told him he's far too intense and I need some alone time, but it's not getting through.

advice?
    id delete him from facebook for a start

ReputationRep:
    why on earth did u give him head ? nasty.

Don't trust him - he will try to put it in your butt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    wtf? you gave him head? i actually dont feel sorry for you :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What's wrong with talking to new people, or do you decide who someone talks to by whether you give an introduction or not?

He's obviously got the wrong idea and maybe he's a bit clingy but you don't have to be horrible or ignore him or make up a story. Just tell him that you don't see him past just a friend and tell him he's being too forward/suffocating. If he's a logically sound guy he'll understand cos I bet he doesn't even realise he's doing it.

ReputationRep:
    He asked her to head to his... as in go to his. Not give head. Dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)
    wtf? you gave him head? i actually dont feel sorry for you :/
    reading fail
    http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/...study-fail.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    He asked her to head to his... as in go to his. Not give head. Dumbass.
    they know, theyre just horsing around. dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    'Listen, I'm flattered, but in no way interested. Please just back off, it's getting wayyyyy too much'

This is what you say at first.

If that doesn't work, show him how a swift knee to the balls can put him off women for a bit...

[Edited for typing fail]

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you have gonorrhea?

ReputationRep:
    Pass him on to someone else [what's his name lol]

aha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    they know, theyre just horsing around. dumbass.
    I'm sure it was hilarious to the TSR 17 year olds.

OMG She said HEAD!

Hardly witty stuff, is it?

ReputationRep:
    It's time to be blunt - you've got to tell him if you feel creeped out by him, even if it may hurt his feelings. He's got to know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Pass him on to someone else
    GOOD IDEA!

ReputationRep:
    So if you delete him off facebook, he be will deleted from your life. Great advice guys. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    I'm sure it was hilarious to the TSR 17 year olds.

OMG She said HEAD!

Hardly witty stuff, is it?
    im 17 and i found it quite funny :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Take a self defense class so then if he tries anything you can shoot him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.