Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kind of creepy boy likes me watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    So if you delete him off facebook, he be will deleted from your life. Great advice guys. :congrats:
    verbally raped

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you've made it clear to him he's coming on too strong and you're only interested in being friends with him, and say you need your own space..and he can't just turn up at 3am expecting to be able to crash at yours etc.
    ...If you have asked him to leave before I find it odd that he doesn't mmind outstaying his welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    im 17 and i found it quite funny :holmes:
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    Pay someone to beat him up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesare Borgia)
    Pay someone to beat him up.
    I second this.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Make sure you've made it clear to him he's coming on too strong and you're only interested in being friends with him, and say you need your own space..and he can't just turn up at 3am expecting to be able to crash at yours etc.
    ...If you have asked him to leave before I find it odd that he doesn't mmind outstaying his welcome.
    That's what i thought...

ReputationRep:
    Delate him on facebook
    tell him to **** off
    and if you think he is realy creepy get mhm dunno self defence classes, a friend hanging out with you or something to electrocute him...

ReputationRep:
    Delete him off facebook.

That's a good starting point.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.

If you don't like him why have you allowed him to stay over at yours for the last however many nights?

And why did you go back to his in the first place? Surely it's fairly obvious he was after something more than a cup of tea and a cuddle?

ReputationRep:
    Don't hurt his feelings. That would be cruel.

Tell him that you don't like him in the way he seems to like you and that you don't want him to stay over because it seems to be leading him on in the wrong way.

ReputationRep:
    yeah why did you go back and why do you let him in your house?

And the bit about 'don't hurt his feelings cos it would be cruel' - he knew you didn't want him there as you asked him to leave and he's not leaving you alone although you've asked so it doesn't sound like he has much regard for your feelings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    yeah why did you go back and why do you let him in your house?

And the bit about 'don't hurt his feelings cos it would be cruel' - he knew you didn't want him there as you asked him to leave and he's not leaving you alone although you've asked so it doesn't sound like he has much regard for your feelings.
    Fair point but he might not have the mental capacity to take the most obvious hints which might not be his fault.

ReputationRep:
    Buy him a doll. Problem solved.

Don't delete him from facebook... it won't help and he'll just ask why next time he sees you
    Just slowly distance yourself from him... i.e. say you're too busy when he wants to meet up and don't open the door for him at night... and then in the morning say you were fast asleep and couldn't hear him knocking.

ReputationRep:
    Find a boy who is your friend and ask him to pretend to be your bf in front of this guy. That must work, he won't bother if he thinks you have a boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    why on earth did u give him head ? nasty.
    lol she said she headed over to his place, as in went to his place

ReputationRep:
    tell him you're a raving homosexual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Don't hurt his feelings. That would be cruel.

Tell him that you don't like him in the way he seems to like you and that you don't want him to stay over because it seems to be leading him on in the wrong way.

this.

ReputationRep:
    OP sounds like she likes the attention.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe you are unable to simply tell him to leave if you really wanted him to. You clearly didn't make it clear enough when you asked in the past, and this is because you simply love the attention.

ReputationRep:
    Kick him in the nuts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.