Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ugg boots on guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Nah I really don't like girls wearing them either.
    Indoors - fine, but outside - yuk.
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I have some. With JW trackies they look good.

ReputationRep:
    No, just no.

Also, why the hell can some girls not walk in them properly? I see them with them hanging off their feet with half the sole not even touching the ground while they walk! Jesus it looks incredibly stupid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    :sad:
    Don't be sad cutie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Don't be sad cutie.
    :bigsmile: Better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    :bigsmile: Better?
    Good, it suits you.

ReputationRep:
    No No No No No.

In case I didn't make myself clear, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexyguy)
    I have some. With JW trackies they look good.
    Uggs never look good.
    JW trackies never look good.

If they're gay, then yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Uggs never look good.
    JW trackies never look good.
    I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    They look awful on both girls and guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mudya)
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I think they can be pulled off tbh, depends on the person wearing them and what they are wearing them with

ReputationRep:
    I disagree.
    Really?
    Any trackies look pretty bad unless you're playing sport or lounging about not doing anything, especially trackies which cost ridiculous amounts of money and not really that much different from the £5 ones I got from New Look for sleeping in.

ReputationRep:
    I think Uggs on feet in general aren't the best of ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Really?
    Any trackies look pretty bad unless you're playing sport or lounging about not doing anything, especially trackies which cost ridiculous amounts of money and not really that much different from the £5 ones I got from New Look for sleeping in.
    Maybe you are right in principle. However it is as simple as this, I like wearing trackies to doss in, this includes going to town or just hitting the gym in. When I walk to town I might chuck some uggs on as well. However much it costs doesnt matter. I have to pay so that is my problem, and it doesnt effect how they look.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, looking at the pictures posted on here, I don't think they look as bad on men as they do on women. Still no though.

ReputationRep:
    No, No, No.............definitely No!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you are right in principle. However it is as simple as this, I like wearing trackies to doss in, this includes going to town or just hitting the gym in. When I walk to town I might chuck some uggs on as well. However much it costs doesnt matter. I have to pay so that is my problem, and it doesnt effect how they look.
    Fair enough, I just don't get the point in paying more for something unless it's fairtrade or something like that. But like you say, that's your problem. Your money, your decision. Just my immediate reaction to Jack Wills isn't exactly positive. I'm probably in a minority on this though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whisperings)
    All Ugg boots should be burnt. People who buy them have no sense of originality or fashion.

And they're just even worse on guys...if that's possible.
    I AGREE LOL

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.