The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Starless Eyes
24 hours in a day :smile:

We go to school together and come home at the same time so not really.
Reply 21
i love how half the people on this thread are leaning towards '**** it why not!!' and the other half are like 'you incestuous prick...'

yeah personally i'm with the latter, it's a bit weird.
I did it once :ninja:
I'm almost positive you wont get turned on when your sister is lying there snoring...
Reply 24
These are the times I wish I was a girl...
Anonymous
We go to school together and come home at the same time so not really.

Lock on the bathroom..? :wink:
I've masturbated once or twice when I stayed at my grans house and I slept on a bed in the same room as her. :ninja: I'm not loud, so it was pretty discreet. I see no problem!
Reply 27
Go cycling. Don't ask.
Reply 28
Hello Laura!
I'm almost positive you wont get turned on when your sister is lying there snoring...

Tbh, the place doesnt affect me, I still feel the need to.
It depends how obvious it is that you're doing it.
Reply 30
You can never be sure a person is actually asleep.

So... either learn to play standing up, or give up the gig.

Shower time?
You know how quiet you are. If it's 'very' - and I can be, even without sharing a room with anyone, the wall between my and my parents' room was very thin - then who's to know?

If it's not, then it's possibly time for the 'I'm embarrassed to ask this, but..' moment. Presumably you two talk about stuff?
Could you not go for an afternoon 'nap', or lie in a little later than her, i.e. let her use the shower first, or something? I personally wouldn't be able to concentrate with my sister in the room especially not knowing if she was fully asleep or not, but if you can, then I see no problem with it - unless you're very vocal...
Do it somewhere else. It's the only other sensible alternative.
Reply 34
When the person is out, have fun
I share a room with my 14 year old sister (I'm 17) and i masturbate when she's asleep :/
Reply 36
Anonymous
I share a room with my 14 year old sister (I'm 17) and i masturbate when she's asleep :/

Are you male or female tho?

This thread is not helping! Im still completely indifferent about whether its acceptable.
Reply 37
I'll pass on the unasked for advice my boyfriend's dad gave him when he found out he was sharing a room at uni: "your brother could have 'alone time' in his room whenever he wanted, but you can't do that. You'll have to go to the bathroom or something."
Female.
It probably is weird that I do but I'm used to having my own room and can't go without :woo:
I stay up a lot later than her so she's usually fast asleep
She asked why I 'roll around' at night once so she may have caught on I'm not sure

I guess it's what you're comfortable with
Your sisters a bit older maybe you could try and talk to her about it?:rolleyes:
Reply 39
lol do it wen shes asleep stay quiet as possible :L

Latest

Trending

Trending