Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know there's probably been threads about open days countless times...and probably answers to my questions...so please do not remind me.

Basically iv just started applying for open days at MC firms, and was wondering whether i will have to go for an interview onceit has been confirmed that my application has been successful?. I heard how interviews were all part of the process which is quite strange in my opinion as the application itself involves a covering letter and CV. All seems too over the top :|.
    Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo.s)
    I know there's probably been threads about open days countless times...and probably answers to my questions...so please do not remind me.

Basically iv just started applying for open days at MC firms, and was wondering whether i will have to go for an interview onceit has been confirmed that my application has been successful?. I heard how interviews were all part of the process which is quite strange in my opinion as the application itself involves a covering letter and CV. All seems too over the top :|.
    Thanks in advance.
    Your question isn't entirely clear, but no firm interviews for open day places as far as I'm aware (if that's what you're asking). That'd just be ridiculous!

If you want broader commentary on open days then do a search; there have been several threads in recent months.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about open days but I read in this weeks edition of 'The Lawyer' that one firm is going to start interviewing applicants for vacation schemes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwwhty)
    I'm not sure about open days but I read in this weeks edition of 'The Lawyer' that one firm is going to start interviewing applicants for vacation schemes.
    Erm, most firms interview for vacation schemes. Certainly all of the MC firms (except Slaughters for their Xmas scheme) and a lot of the other City firms do too.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.