Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm clearly the biggest music geek ever hhaha.

Omer Simeon on clari hhaha. You do realise we have horrendously digressed from the original subject title? LOL.

ReputationRep:
    every school has the worst teacher. I have one too but not bad as yours, I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo_Foxtrot)
    I'm clearly the biggest music geek ever hhaha.

Omer Simeon on clari hhaha. You do realise we have horrendously digressed from the original subject title? LOL.
    Thread digression ftw :woo: but tbh you gave me what I wanted to know with the amazon stuff (I've asked about kerboodle- they said they'd get back to me...) and seeing as my inbox is nearly full and I cba to empty it this thread seems like a good place to discuss musical geekiness :p:

And anyway, Simeon rocks! (or jazzes, but you get the idea )

ReputationRep:
    Well I've iTuned Oedipus Rex and will be listening to that in the evening... after I help Beaver scouts in an hour... then dash off to an orchestra rehearsal until 10... then go to the boyfriend's for a cup of tea and a chat. So... midnight? Good plan.

Beaver scouts, I kid you not.

For a rash moment I thought I had left my violin at school. I didn't. *phew*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo_Foxtrot)
    Well I've iTuned Oedipus Rex and will be listening to that in the evening... after I help Beaver scouts in an hour... then dash off to an orchestra rehearsal until 10... then go to the boyfriend's for a cup of tea and a chat. So... midnight? Good plan.

Beaver scouts, I kid you not.

For a rash moment I thought I had left my violin at school. I didn't. *phew*
    Forgive me, but do you want an answer to this lol? It just all slightly confused me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    Forgive me, but do you want an answer to this lol? It just all slightly confused me :p:
    Lol forgive me, my train of thought is pretty erratic and most people are like :confused: unless they know me well haha.
    I just got in. Now to listen to Oedipus...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.