Turn on thread page Beta

London clubs wednesday night watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm visiting London next Wednesday and plan on having a good time. I was wondering if there are any good clubs/bars for a good night out on Wednesday evening.

Are there any places that are crowded on Wednesday nights?

Maybe some clubs where Wednesday is a student night which are good?

Any recommendations??

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    What are these clubs you speak of?

Golf clubs?

ReputationRep:
    well i would recomend you elite parties the best ones in london but i think they only do it fridays and saturdays, but you could hit up, alto, studio valbone, vanilla, cafe paris

ReputationRep:
    The Embassy - its pretty luxurious, one of the top venues in London. You can always spot a few celebs in there too
    Girls free before 11 pm, blokes & girls after 11 pm - 20 quid. It is very expensive i have to warn you, but definitely worth it!!

ReputationRep:
    hmm ok but embassy is also good for wednesday nights?

more suggestions maybe? doesnt necessarely have to be luxurous, something more down to earth is even better I guess

ReputationRep:
    Cheapskates at Moonlighting Club in Soho

80p a drink, can't go wrong!

ReputationRep:
    thanks, I will give that a try for sure

Is Soho in general the best area for clubs? For wednesday maybe or maybe also in general?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.