Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by hannah.austin)
    Ahhh no problem It's so beautiful isn't it!
    Yeah, it really is. I only wish it was longer. I found the Youtube version, so now I can listen to it on my iPod

There's a download link btw but I'm going to wait a while longer to see if the artists upload it onto iTunes or something :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theiantomywanda)
    I'll jack whatever i want...also I look forward to hearing from you haha
    It'll have to be tomorrow as I'm busy today.. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    misfits is the sex. :sexface: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warhol)
    Did no one else think Simon was hot before this episode?
    I've always thought he's stunning...
    No... in fact I only found this thread to see if anyone else understood how he became attractive in the space of 10 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if anyone else noticed this but the oxygen tank woman had a scar on her chest when Curtis went to the future so obviously she gets a heart transplant, probably due to him and therefore they fall in love while Alisha bones present Simon and everyone is happy. Except Nathan, who is btw one of the funniest characters on TV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Dunno if anyone else noticed this but the oxygen tank woman had a scar on her chest when Curtis went to the future so obviously she gets a heart transplant, probably due to him and therefore they fall in love while Alisha bones present Simon and everyone is happy. Except Nathan, who is btw one of the funniest characters on TV
    And except Kelly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    And except Kelly...
    Well yeah but it seems rather likely that she is going to be the one who Simon loses his virginity too if you ask me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    No... in fact I only found this thread to see if anyone else understood how he became attractive in the space of 10 minutes
    Used to think he was cute, but the future him is more attractive. Me and a friend have put it down to confidence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouLou815)
    Used to think he was cute, but the future him is more attractive. Me and a friend have put it down to confidence!
    Definitely! Also better hair and he doesn't do the starey eyes thing anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Definitely! Also better hair and he doesn't do the starey eyes thing anymore!
    Yep! The starey eyes thing was a bit....creepy!

ReputationRep:
    future simon is FREAKING HOT....
    not that normal simon wasn't... he was beautiful too
    i think i am in love <3 <3

oh oh oh and that nathan and kelly scene REALLY dissapointed me!!! i wanted them to get it on!... pffft talk about unromantic!!!!! :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bindy)
    future simon is FREAKING HOT....
    not that normal simon wasn't... he was beautiful too
    i think i am in love <3 <3

oh oh oh and that nathan and kelly scene REALLY dissapointed me!!! i wanted them to get it on!... pffft talk about unromantic!!!!! :\
    yep yep I agree!!

ReputationRep:
    Good episode, to add to the debate I thought future Simon was hot because of his body. Nice to see they are developing a more complex story, it means that it is going to keep being interesting.

ReputationRep:
    who here also thinks that alisha/simon have more chemistry than curtis/alisha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    who here also thinks that alisha/simon have more chemistry than curtis/alisha?
    Yep, I agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    I actually KNOW how the Irish guy gets out of the coffin wooooooo.
    I will tell yyou if you want to know?
    He is hilarious.
    You actually KNOW him ?? how how HOW ?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Simon + Alisha's love makes me sick.

Yes I'm jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Damnation missed the first half of misfits.

Thank god for E4+1!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Damnation missed the first half of misfits.

Thank god for E4+1!
    Wait til you see what happens!!
    ~Misfits is so scary lately..

ReputationRep:
    What an episode. And the girl with the heart is beautifull <3

What did you guys make of it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.