Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    oi! I look perfectly lovely with clothes off...just don't want loadsa pervs perving on me all night lol

Legs and arms are extremities...you guys at least get to wear jeans!
    I didn't mean you, of course my fiancé looks great with clothes off! I so wouldn't be one of those perves :ninja:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I didn't mean you, of course my fiancé looks great with clothes off! I so wouldn't be one of those perves :ninja:
    What did we learn about the 'e's with fiancé/fiancée

You can perv...randomers in clubs, not so much!

ReputationRep:
    What did we learn about the 'e's with fiancé/fiancée

You can perv...randomers in clubs, not so much!
    Feck! I was so proud of myself for remembering and so sure I got it right
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Feck! I was so proud of myself for remembering and so sure I got it right
    Tis the thought that counts :lovehug:

I think I'm gonna do dress and worker boots...typical me lol!

ReputationRep:
    To celebrate a birthday you need a few things...

some form of epic balloons

gorgeous party food

a bit of bubbly

and a tiara, because you are a princess for the day

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY MINIMUS :birthday:
    Thanks hun!!

Although, i assume that those are veggie sausages :erm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, i'm afraid i am of the unfashionable tribe of 'vegetarian' :getmecoat:

Black Swan was great btw guys, definitely go see it Freaked me out a little though, was hugging my knees up to my chest like a baby for half of it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    MINI :woo: Happy Birthday!! :yay: :party2: :party:

ReputationRep:
    Tis the thought that counts :lovehug:

I think I'm gonna do dress and worker boots...typical me lol!
    :hubba:

(Original post by minimus777)
    Thanks hun!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Black Swan was great btw guys, definitely go see it Freaked me out a little though, was hugging my knees up to my chest like a baby for half of it :lol:
    Happy birthday!
    What was the lesbian scene like? You know, just so I know whether to avoid it of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    MINI :woo: Happy Birthday!! :yay: :party2: :party:
    thank you!!!

Happy birthday!
    What was the lesbian scene like? You know, just so I know whether to avoid it of course...
    Thanks

Umm, if i'm honest, i missed most of the lesbian scene cos my friends and i were engaged in a popcorn fight with some guys a couple of rows back
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Thanks hun!!

Spoiler:
    Show

VEGETARIAN SCUM
    [/carnivore's rant]

They are half veggie sausages, and half MEAT...cos meat is AWESOME!!

:hubba:
    :sexface: i'm not sure if i look good tonight or not...i hate wearing a new dress for first time, could be good or bad! heading out now!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!!!

Thanks

Umm, if i'm honest, i missed most of the lesbian scene cos my friends and i were engaged in a popcorn fight with some guys a couple of rows back
    Haha I would see for myself but geg doesn't approve of me watching 'ballet' :p:

ReputationRep:
    Have uploaded pics of me in my birthday tiara into my sig (shall probs take them down tomorrow)

Sorry about my extreme ugliness, i am the unfortunate combination of very unphotogenic, and hideously ugly, but my mum always told me that it's polite to use the presents that people give you, so i am putting on the tiara to show greeneyed that i appreciate it

EDIT: have taken photos down, it's safe to open your eyes now

ReputationRep:
    VEGETARIAN SCUM
    [/carnivore's rant]

:sexface: i'm not sure if i look good tonight or not...i hate wearing a new dress for first time, could be good or bad! heading out now!
    I'm sure you look fine! Have a good night!

ReputationRep:
    VEGETARIAN SCUM
    [/carnivore's rant]

Green, this is messed up! But I couldn't help but laugh :laugh: that would be such a slap in the face, a half meat, half veg sausage! I wouldn't mind trying soy sausages sometime. Thoughts?

Have uploaded pics of me in my birthday tiara into my sig (shall probs take them down tomorrow)

Sorry about my extreme ugliness, i am the unfortunate combination of very unphotogenic, and hideously ugly, but my mum always told me that it's polite to use the presents that people give you, so i am putting on the tiara to show greeneyed that i appreciate it

Again, very sorry about my looks as greeneyed and Ape found out from the 'do you like what you see in the mirror' thread, i look like a big, fat, green, troll
    You are joking, right? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing can be worse than the picture of me as a fairy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Me as a ballet dancer would probably trump it.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Green, this is messed up! But I couldn't help but laugh :laugh: that would be such a slap in the face, a half meat, half veg sausage! I wouldn't mind trying soy sausages sometime. Thoughts?
    Hmm, i've had quorn sausages a couple of times, they're pretty so-so, but i've never had soy sausages so couldn't help you there

Oh and if i'm honest, i am still sometimes a little bit tempted by the smell of bacon in the morning :sogood: but i don't give in

Nope, I know that i'm ugly but i'm ok with it :yep: I mean some people have to be ugly so that pretty people (like greeneyed) can look better in comparison

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I know that i'm ugly but i'm ok with it :yep: I mean some people have to be ugly so that pretty people (like greeneyed) can look better in comparison
    :erm: that argument only works if you are actually ugly, which, :fyi: you are not.

**** I'm too late. Belated happy birthday!

In fact, happy birthday to every single person in this thread for the remainder of 2011. Now I don't have to say it. :proud:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

EDIT: have taken photos down, it's safe to open your eyes now
    I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THEM!!! PM ME THEM PLEASSSSEEEEEE

I'm sure you look fine! Have a good night!
    I looked lovely, and had a great night...

Nooooo I meant half the platter meat, half meat...

AWW thanks hun

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.