EDIT: well ollie died fast. :teeth:

and the whole game idea is amazing. :teeth:

misfits intro is just THE SEX.
(edited 13 years ago)
Loved the episode, but :frown:
Original post by LouLou815
Loved the episode, but :frown:

But what?
My Dad came in halfway through and told me that he was 'shocked and disgusted' how I could consider it entertainment :facepalm:.

On the other hand, tonight's episode was pretty darn good.
Reply 204
Original post by Wilzyy
Simon + Alisha's love makes me sick.

Yes I'm jealous.

I pretend to be happy about it but inside I'm seething :sadnod:

The way the video game guy just walked around shooting people point blank scared me. It made realise how easy it is for somebody to just walk up to you and take your life. What really freaked me out was the fact that he genuinely believed he was living the game :s-smilie:

The episode was really good but all the same, I don't think I'll be re-watching it :no:

:sad: Superhoodie/Future Simon :sad:

I wonder if our Simon will get his Facebook back after all this? http://www.facebook.com/simonmisfits
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 205
Original post by spacepirate-James
lol at ollie.

EDIT: well ollie died fast. :teeth:

and the whole game idea is amazing. :teeth:

misfits intro is just THE SEX.

Lol, he lasted 5min,literally.
yeahhh the graphics were cooool, like GTA xD.
agreed :smile:
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
My Dad came in halfway through and told me that he was 'shocked and disgusted' how I could consider it entertainment :facepalm:.

On the other hand, tonight's episode was pretty darn good.

haha same, I always kick my parents out of the living room when it gets to ten, they would be ashamed :tongue: it is SO GOOD though. tonight's was one of my favourite episodes. the game idea thing was really clever, like grand theft auto!

next weeks looks well odd. does Nathan get killed? but can see Simon or something like that? and it seems Kelly has a potential love on the scene (that man with the beard)!
Best thing on telly at the minute, very well done
Original post by Onyx.

:sad: Superhoodie/Future Simon :sad:

:eek: so the guy on the bicycle that helped them out a couple of times in series one was actually simon? I really didn't realise that, I thought they were just unconnected incidents.
Reply 209
Original post by Mally-xo
haha same, I always kick my parents out of the living room when it gets to ten, they would be ashamed :tongue: it is SO GOOD though. tonight's was one of my favourite episodes. the game idea thing was really clever, like grand theft auto!

next weeks looks well odd. does Nathan get killed? but can see Simon or something like that? and it seems Kelly has a potential love on the scene (that man with the beard)!

Do you regularly watch misfits? If the answer is yes, why are you surprised anymore LOL. Yes he does btw.
Original post by Anonymous-
But what?

Superhoodie :frown:
I understand that Simon can touch Alisha.

But she gets touched by Curtis, and the crazy guy..... why weren't they all crazy with bloodlust :erm:

I wish the misfits would use their powers a little bit more. Maybe. :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wilzyy
Do you regularly watch misfits? If the answer is yes, why are you surprised anymore LOL. Yes he does btw.

omg I am such a twit. and yeah I have watched the series since it begun, I just had a total mindblank... it has been a long day haha :tongue:
Reply 213
I love the song at the end, can't stop listening to it :smile:

Oh, I don't know, switched it off before the preview came on to save on further abuse of my taste in entertainment *cough* 'Star Trek' :lolwut: and 'Columbo', you just know who the murderer is straight from the beginning....rant over.
Reply 215

But she gets touched by Curtis, and the crazy guy..... why weren't they all crazy with bloodlust :erm:

I can't remember the scenes exactly...but I'm guessing Curits and the other guy only touch her clothes, not skin-to-skin. And only future Simon can touch her.
About to watch it. :h:
"Imma going to go to ma car ... and get a chainsawwww."

:rofl:
Reply 218

Bloodlust? They don't want to kill her lol, just shag her... hard :erm: Curtis doesn't touch Alisha's skin only her clothes. He hasn't touched her since the first series. Future Simon can touch Alisha becase 'things are different in the future' :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 219
:eek: so the guy on the bicycle that helped them out a couple of times in series one was actually simon? I really didn't realise that, I thought they were just unconnected incidents.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest