misfits intro is just THE SEX.

ReputationRep:
    Loved the episode, but

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouLou815)
    Loved the episode, but
    But what?

ReputationRep:
    My Dad came in halfway through and told me that he was 'shocked and disgusted' how I could consider it entertainment :facepalm:.

On the other hand, tonight's episode was pretty darn good.

(Original post by Wilzyy)
    Simon + Alisha's love makes me sick.

Yes I'm jealous.
    I pretend to be happy about it but inside I'm seething :sadnod:

The way the video game guy just walked around shooting people point blank scared me. It made realise how easy it is for somebody to just walk up to you and take your life. What really freaked me out was the fact that he genuinely believed he was living the game

The episode was really good but all the same, I don't think I'll be re-watching it :no:

:sad: Superhoodie/Future Simon :sad:

I wonder if our Simon will get his Facebook back after all this? http://www.facebook.com/simonmisfits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    lol at ollie.

EDIT: well ollie died fast. :teeth:

and the whole game idea is amazing. :teeth:

misfits intro is just THE SEX.
    Lol, he lasted 5min,literally.
    yeahhh the graphics were cooool, like GTA xD.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    My Dad came in halfway through and told me that he was 'shocked and disgusted' how I could consider it entertainment :facepalm:.

On the other hand, tonight's episode was pretty darn good.
    haha same, I always kick my parents out of the living room when it gets to ten, they would be ashamed it is SO GOOD though. tonight's was one of my favourite episodes. the game idea thing was really clever, like grand theft auto!

next weeks looks well odd. does Nathan get killed? but can see Simon or something like that? and it seems Kelly has a potential love on the scene (that man with the beard)!

ReputationRep:
    Best thing on telly at the minute, very well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)

:sad: Superhoodie/Future Simon :sad:
    :eek: so the guy on the bicycle that helped them out a couple of times in series one was actually simon? I really didn't realise that, I thought they were just unconnected incidents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    haha same, I always kick my parents out of the living room when it gets to ten, they would be ashamed it is SO GOOD though. tonight's was one of my favourite episodes. the game idea thing was really clever, like grand theft auto!

next weeks looks well odd. does Nathan get killed? but can see Simon or something like that? and it seems Kelly has a potential love on the scene (that man with the beard)!
    Do you regularly watch misfits? If the answer is yes, why are you surprised anymore LOL. Yes he does btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    But what?
    Superhoodie

ReputationRep:
    I understand that Simon can touch Alisha.

But she gets touched by Curtis, and the crazy guy..... why weren't they all crazy with bloodlust :erm:

I wish the misfits would use their powers a little bit more. Maybe. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Do you regularly watch misfits? If the answer is yes, why are you surprised anymore LOL. Yes he does btw.
    omg I am such a twit. and yeah I have watched the series since it begun, I just had a total mindblank... it has been a long day haha

ReputationRep:
    I love the song at the end, can't stop listening to it

ReputationRep:

Oh, I don't know, switched it off before the preview came on to save on further abuse of my taste in entertainment *cough* 'Star Trek' :lolwut: and 'Columbo', you just know who the murderer is straight from the beginning....rant over.

ReputationRep:

But she gets touched by Curtis, and the crazy guy..... why weren't they all crazy with bloodlust :erm:

I can't remember the scenes exactly...but I'm guessing Curits and the other guy only touch her clothes, not skin-to-skin. And only future Simon can touch her.

About to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    "Imma going to go to ma car ... and get a chainsawwww."

:rofl:

Bloodlust? They don't want to kill her lol, just shag her... hard :erm: Curtis doesn't touch Alisha's skin only her clothes. He hasn't touched her since the first series. Future Simon can touch Alisha becase 'things are different in the future' :ninja:

:eek: so the guy on the bicycle that helped them out a couple of times in series one was actually simon? I really didn't realise that, I thought they were just unconnected incidents.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :yep: it was him. They just got Superhoodie a new outfit for the new season, which (very surprisingly) was not bullet proof :mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.