Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Check your rep. That's payment for our night of passion. :pierre:

I'll have to make it up G8D when I get the chance.
    Thanks hun =D but you forget, our night of passion was just your right hand and a picture of me...I am faithful to hobo

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, now i'm in a bad mood :mad: Just realised that i've run out of the concealer that i use on my body, and i simply won't go out without it (i get majorly paranoid ) so now i won't be able to go out until the weekend at the earliest. School should be fine cos i'll just wear black tights instead of socks and keep my jumper on, but seriously, i will go mad if i have to stay in every night until the weekend, fml :mad:

[/immature rant]

Must be that time of ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Year. :awesome:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Urgh, now i'm in a bad mood :mad: Just realised that i've run out of the concealer that i use on my body, and i simply won't go out without it (i get majorly paranoid ) so now i won't be able to go out until the weekend at the earliest. School should be fine cos i'll just wear black tights instead of socks and keep my jumper on, but seriously, i will go mad if i have to stay in every night until the weekend, fml :mad:

[/immature rant]
    The older I get, the less makeup I wear for nights out! Now I just do eyeliner, concealer, powder, mascara, lipgloss and MAYBE eyeshadow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Women... :rolleyes:
    Lol, i know, we are a nightmare But seiously though, if you had scars up and down your legs, arms and torso and had to buy bloody expensive make-up designed to cover birthmarks, you'd be pissed off when it suddenly runs out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    The older I get, the less makeup I wear for nights out! Now I just do eyeliner, concealer, powder, mascara, lipgloss and MAYBE eyeshadow!
    I only use about half the amount that i used to for school, and not too much on nights out either on my face. But when it comes to my body i get majorly self conscious about my scars, they're hideous. The concealer i buy hides them brilliantly though, except when it runs out... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I go easy on the concealer myself now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ike:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Ape and Roo you two do make me giggle :giggle:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I only use about half the amount that i used to for school, and not too much on nights out either on my face. But when it comes to my body i get majorly self conscious about my scars, they're hideous. The concealer i buy hides them brilliantly though, except when it runs out... :mad:
    Sorry to be all personal (you don't have to answer), what are scars from?

(Original post by Roo Bix)
    Yeah I go easy on the concealer myself now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ike:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to be all personal (you don't have to answer), what are scars from?
    I'm one of those people that they throw knives at in a travelling circus :yep:

lol jk

Spoiler:
    Show
    i used to be a self harmer
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

lol jk

Spoiler:
    Show
    The knife thrower obvs wasn't very good

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry to hear that :jumphug: but glad to hear the past tense =D

ReputationRep:
    I think i might actually beat you on that one, Southampton is pretty far South Plus i'm part Welsh, not Scottish. I do have a cousin who lives in Edinburgh (sp?) though
    Ah yes you just about beat me!
    :lolwut:
    Check your rep. That's payment for our night of passion. :pierre:

I'll have to make it up G8D when I get the chance.
    Thanks hun =D but you forget, our night of passion was just your right hand and a picture of me...I am faithful to hobo
    I was going to question this, but then I realised hobos are one thing, but beastiality, there's no reason for me to ever doubt you! :love:

lol jk

Spoiler:
    Show
    The first answer was so much cooler :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Shakira, are you there? :pika:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Ah yes you just about beat me!

:lolwut:

I was going to question this, but then I realised hobos are one thing, but beastiality, there's no reason for me to ever doubt you! :love:

The first answer was so much cooler :sad:
    For some reason I feel like bursting into song about our love...I feel this would be appropriate

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Shakira, are you there? :pika:
    No, her hips lied, she never meant it when she said she'd meet you here :console:

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I feel like bursting into song about our love...I feel this would be appropriate

No, her hips lied, she never meant it when she said she'd meet you here :console:
    Finally managed to rep you!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

:bee2:

Breadstixs.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shakira makes me sad. She pwamisad me.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Finally managed to rep you!
    Thanks hun =D

:bee2:

Breadstixs.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shakira makes me sad. She pwamisad me.
    I love breadsticks =D when i was in venice for a school trip we all got addicted to breadsticks in a restaurant and sneaked loads out of our bags, then stood on our balcony and threw breadsticks into house opposite...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hun =D

I love breadsticks =D when i was in venice for a school trip we all got addicted to breadsticks in a restaurant and sneaked loads out of our bags, then stood on our balcony and threw breadsticks into house opposite...
    you've been to venice? :moon:

:cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    totally having an Adele/bread-sticks phase.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    you've been to venice? :moon:

:cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    totally having an Adele/bread-sticks phase.
    Yeah, venice is gorgeous! it was a trip with art department...they were just like "go draw for 4 hours, meet back here"...in other words, "go shop, eat ice cream and pizza and soak up some rays" :ahee:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.