Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    YAY another misfits lover to join the thread!!

DON'T READ OVER THE THREAD, MEGA SPOILERS!

I would suggest googling "misfits series 2 episode 1 watch online" and see where that takes you :ninja:
    Eeee, found it!

Although I may try and do some uni work first... I almost don't want to watch it (and definitely not rush the series) because then I won't have anything left to watch!

*cough*

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    Eeee, found it!

Although I may try and do some uni work first... I almost don't want to watch it (and definitely not rush the series) because then I won't have anything left to watch!

*cough*

I limit myself to one misfits episode every fortnight just so i can drag it out as long as possible in the gap before series 3

:woo: robert sheehan :sogood: although iwan rheon also :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I limit myself to one misfits episode every fortnight just so i can drag it out as long as possible in the gap before series 3

:woo: robert sheehan :sogood: although iwan rheon also :sexface:
    A whole fortnight? I don't think I could wait that long :p:

I don't know whether to wait or to watch it now >_<

Ah I know! They're both so adorable :love: Robert's accents kills me though, I never knew Irish accents were so sexy :sogood:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    A whole fortnight? I don't think I could wait that long :p:

I don't know whether to wait or to watch it now &gt;_&lt;

Ah I know! They're both so adorable :love: Robert's accents kills me though, I never knew Irish accents were so sexy :sogood:
    Well as I've seen every episode at least twice, I can just about manage a whole fortnight

Do uni work then treat yourself later?

They are gorgeous! There is a short film on youtube called "an creatur" which is entirely in irish gaelic with robert sheehan in... :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Well as I've seen every episode at least twice, I can just about manage a whole fortnight

Do uni work then treat yourself later?

They are gorgeous! There is a short film on youtube called "an creatur" which is entirely in irish gaelic with robert sheehan in... :sogood:
    Ah, I can't wait to see them all!

I may do that... hmm, decisions decisions.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ah, I can't wait to see them all!

I may do that... hmm, decisions decisions.
    They are fantastic! I have to say I was worried before season 2 as to whether it would go downhill, but if anything, I think it improved on season 1!

ReputationRep:
    They are fantastic! I have to say I was worried before season 2 as to whether it would go downhill, but if anything, I think it improved on season 1!
    Ahh you're making it even more difficult for me not to watch it! XD
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ahh you're making it even more difficult for me not to watch it! XD
    Oops

Erm what I meant to say was, yes it is good, but nothing can beat uni work :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Oops

Erm what I meant to say was, yes it is good, but nothing can beat uni work :borat:
    :lies:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :lies:
    Indeed! Mind you I've procrastinated the day away by watching Despicable Me instead of doing uni work...so I can't judge!

ReputationRep:
    Doing it randomly is tricky tho because I wont have had time to photoshop myself into my dress

PEOPLE, I AM FREE TOMORROW NIGHT, MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY NEXT WEEK...ANY OF THOSE WORK FOR PEOPLE FOR THE WEDDING?!

Aww hope work is okay hun I'm out again tonight for proper dance times =D gonna be goooooood!

Ooo mysterious cuts are a *****, just like mysterious bruises...I swear I must have walked into WAY more things than I must realise the other day i knocked over a chair in our union pub at lunch time...everyone stared :emo:

Tbh the majority of this thread is spam (not my fault, honest :ninja:)
    And yes! One of the things you will realise about this thread is we like to have thread parties and get togethers, and since I was hobo's date to one of them, he then proposed, and now we are having a wedding
    Tomorrow and Tuesday are really they days doable for me. Maybe Monday but won't be on until 11ish. And possibly next Sunday, but I'm away from Thursday, and don't know what day I'll be back yet.

I had another cut appear on my other hand at work don't know how I manage these things!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! Mind you I've procrastinated the day away by watching Despicable Me instead of doing uni work...so I can't judge!
    It's not as bad as what I'm doing at the moment... teaching myself another language :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Tomorrow and Tuesday are really they days doable for me. Maybe Monday but won't be on until 11ish. And possibly next Sunday, but I'm away from Thursday, and don't know what day I'll be back yet.

I had another cut appear on my other hand at work don't know how I manage these things!
    Aww :console: I'll kiss it better for you :lovehug:

Hmmm maybe save wedding till next week then? As unlikely to get everyone ready for tomorrow

It's not as bad as what I'm doing at the moment... teaching myself another language :p:
    OOO which language! I'm going to procrastinate further by making a trip to Tesco and then watching Take me out (haven't seen last weeks yet, scandalous!)

ReputationRep:
    OOO which language! I'm going to procrastinate further by making a trip to Tesco and then watching Take me out (haven't seen last weeks yet, scandalous!)
    Um. Saurian. Because I'm that much of a nerd
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Um. Saurian. Because I'm that much of a nerd
    Woah...that is quite nerdy! I was expecting mandarin or something...

ReputationRep:
    Woah...that is quite nerdy! I was expecting mandarin or something...
    I'm not just a nerd, I'm an uber-nerd.

(Original post by G8D)
    That's a code rather than a language, surely?
    Yeeeah I guess you could say that. This is the alphabet :p:

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm not just a nerd, I'm an uber-nerd.

Yeeeah I guess you could say that. This is the alphabet :p:

I'm not even a nerd :emo:

I think I'm probably more of a geek...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It seems a lot easier when looked at phonetically.

EDIT: because there is no accent associated with Saurian is sounds ****ing awful and awkward.
    Oh I'm not learning to speak it, just write it. I spent all day yesterday watching Dinotopia

I'm not even a nerd :emo:

I think I'm probably more of a geek...
    What's the difference?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh I'm not learning to speak it, just write it. I spent all day yesterday watching Dinotopia

What's the difference?
    I think of nerds as more sci-fi orientated than geeks

ReputationRep:
    I think of nerds as more sci-fi orientated than geeks
    Ah okay, well I'm not a typical Star Wars-type nerd... my nerdyisms are even more nerdy than that :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.