:woo: You can't have a dead bridesmaid!

I'll pm it to you :tongue: can't let hobo see it :tongue:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'll pm it to you :tongue: can't let hobo see it :tongue:

It's so pretty :awesome:
Original post by loonyplatypus

It's so pretty :awesome:

:teehee: i had so much fun looking up wedding dresses...just hope when i get a bf irl they don't look at my internet history :tongue:
:teehee: i had so much fun looking up wedding dresses...just hope when i get a bf irl they don't look at my internet history :tongue:

Shouldn't you be more worried about them finding out you're married? :p:
Shouldn't you be more worried about them finding out you're married? :p:

Yes...and I'm getting married at a club next wed (this on club in glasgow does weddings each wednesday and me and my friend (girl) are getting married...)
Original post by G8D
Did you get your 5th gem in like.. the past 15 mins?

Yep XD

Yes...and I'm getting married at a club next wed (this on club in glasgow does weddings each wednesday and me and my friend (girl) are getting married...)

Wow, you're quite into polygamy then :p:
Yep XD

Wow, you're quite into polygamy then :p:

Ha ha indeed, I'm also engaged to one other guy, and have 3 people lined up for me in the future, one of those people has agreed to adopt children and pygmy hedgehogs with me :tongue:
Reply 2347
Well shall we say Monday 7th of Feb?!

ANYONE HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THAT?

Where are minimus, mjay, g8d and ape nowadays on the thread??

Also, YAY LOTS OF NEWBIES TO THREAD :woo: :godancing:

I'm usually working until 10 on a Monday...so depends if people are happy for it be 10.30-11ish?

Ha ha indeed, I'm also engaged to one other guy, and have 3 people lined up for me in the future, one of those people has agreed to adopt children and pygmy hedgehogs with me :tongue:

Marrying another girl I'm not so bothered about, but the others...well how will we all fit in one bed?

Original post by G8D
Welcome to the club :shades:

Show off.
And the reason you don't care about the wedding is because you're jealous you can never have geg! Or is it me you really want?
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I'm usually working until 10 on a Monday...so depends if people are happy for it be 10.30-11ish?

Marrying another girl I'm not so bothered about, but the others...well how will we all fit in one bed?

Show off.
And the reason you don't care about the wedding is because you're jealous you can never have geg! Or is it me you really want?

10:30 - 11ish sounds perfect =D

They can sleep at the foot of the bed like dogs :smile: except when you're on a nightshift, because I'll need someone to cuddle with :tongue:
grey's anatomy is SO good :teeth:
Original post by spacepirate-James

Are you free 10:30-11pmish on the 7th?
Are you free 10:30-11pmish on the 7th?

I'm always free for you babe :sexface:

Spoiler

Agree! Not as good as Misfits though :p: Or House.
Agree! Not as good as Misfits though :p: Or House.

ohmagawd. I love House. Though, I've missed the new season. Catching up on the new season of GA now. :teeth:

I have no life :getmecoat:

Spoiler

GOOD LUCK WITH INTERVIEW!!!

Somehow I managed to read "boobs" as "books" and was wondering why books aren't allowed to be talked about after marriage... :getmecoat:
ohmagawd. I love House. Though, I've missed the new season. Catching up on the new season of GA now. :teeth:

I have no life :getmecoat:

I haven't seen any of the 6th or 7th seasons of House :sad:
Reply 2356
10:30 - 11ish sounds perfect =D

They can sleep at the foot of the bed like dogs :smile: except when you're on a nightshift, because I'll need someone to cuddle with :tongue:

:awesome:
Can we kick them off when we have fun times? (the girl can stay, and join if you're both fine with it :hubba:)

Spoiler

I'll sort the ring out sometime in the week.
An interview is no excuse to miss our wedding!

Spoiler

I too read boobs as books (I never even questioned it until geg mentioned it, just thought it odd)...did you make a typo and sneakily edit it?
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
:awesome:
Can we kick them off when we have fun times? (the girl can stay, and join if you're both fine with it :hubba:)

I'll sort the ring out sometime in the week.
An interview is no excuse to miss our wedding!

Spoiler

I too read boobs as books (I never even questioned it until geg mentioned it, just thought it odd)...did you make a typo and sneakily edit it?

Ha ha there are 3 girls i'm marrying :tongue: but I'd rather have you all to myself :sexface:

YAY RING =D =D =D

Ha ha nice to see you don't have boobs on the brain :wink:
Reply 2358
Ha ha there are 3 girls i'm marrying :tongue: but I'd rather have you all to myself :sexface:

YAY RING =D =D =D

Ha ha nice to see you don't have boobs on the brain :wink:

Oh well in that case they're all welcome to stay! They can just watch :perv:

It's quite odd for me really (especially with the talk of lesbians), usually I would be turning the most innocent of comments dirty, not the other way around! I must be tired...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Oh well in that case they're all welcome to stay! They can just watch :perv:

It's quite odd for me really (especially with the talk of lesbians), usually I would be turning the most innocent of comments dirty, not the other way around! I must be tired...

Aww cuddle up to me and have a little nap :smile: I'm in the middle of cooking chicken wrapped in bacon, roast potatoes and veggies with gravy so you can wake up to that hun :smile:

Ewww having my friends watch me kiss a guy is weird enough :tongue:

Quick Reply