Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    :yep: it was him. They just got Superhoodie a new outfit for the new season, which (very surprisingly) was not bullet proof :mad:
    ahh I see I see. they should have made that a bit more obvious haha he was only in the first series a couple of times though wasn't he? I suppose he didn't have as much saving to do lol.
    yeah, I was really peed off when he jumped down, thought he was just gonna land on the bad guy and knock him out. I was like 'wtf noooooes' when he got shot

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that thinks Misfits doesn't make sense anymore?

It's clear that future Simon came to the past to save the girl. But what I don't get is:

- If that was the point where she was supposed to die, how could they possibly fall in love??

- Simon's power isn't time travel why is he able to do it?

- Why did he not wear a bullet proof vest if he knew how he'd die?

- Did he have to die? Why can't he go back to the future?

- Everyone knows if you're from the future, you cannot not disrupt the past, why was he able to do this continuously with ease?

- Why was he able to touch the girl?

I'm so confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    misfits intro is just THE SEX.
    True. What's the song?

ReputationRep:
    That was awesome. Feel bad for Ollie, poor *******.

Infinite time loops ftw! Final scene will hopefully be Simon going back in time to be superhoodie and start the whole cycle over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    ahh I see I see. they should have made that a bit more obvious haha he was only in the first series a couple of times though wasn't he? I suppose he didn't have as much saving to do lol.
    yeah, I was really peed off when he jumped down, thought he was just gonna land on the bad guy and knock him out. I was like 'wtf noooooes' when he got shot
    In an earlier episode this series Nathan mentioned the guy on the bike saving him, and the others moaned at him for not having mentioned it sooner and thinking it might be related to the masked guy running around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Bloodlust? They don't want to kill her lol, just shag her... hard :erm: Curtis doesn't touch Alisha's skin only her clothes. He hasn't touched her since the first series. Future Simon can touch Alisha becase 'things are different in the future' :ninja:
    oops. meant lust

i'm sure he grabbed her arm when they were walking over the bridge and the game man came in his car. maybe i'm imagining it.

to be honest, when she got freed from the meat hook she should've touched him, stole the gun and shot him

just finished the episode. :teeth: still awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    In an earlier episode this series Nathan mentioned the guy on the bike saving him, and the others moaned at him for not having mentioned it sooner and thinking it might be related to the masked guy running around
    ah right, I remember that now thanks can't wait for next week now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Am I the only one that thinks Misfits doesn't make sense anymore?

It's clear that future Simon came to the past to save the girl. But what I don't get is:

- If that was the point where she was supposed to die, how could they possibly fall in love??
    That wasn't when she died in the future, otherwise they couldn't end up on the news as the Asbo 5.

- Simon's power isn't time travel why is he able to do it?
    Maybe there's someone who can transfer peoples powers? Superhoodie never turned invisible after all.

- Why did he not wear a bullet proof vest if he knew how he'd die?
    If he didn't die Alisha couldn't get together with present simon and make him into superhoodie. Which causes a paradox andthen all the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff melts.

- Did he have to die? Why can't he go back to the future?
    Maybe he can only go backwards.

- Everyone knows if you're from the future, you cannot not disrupt the past, why was he able to do this continuously with ease?
    Clearly when he was present Simon there was a superhoodie defending his group. There was no first time when there was no superhoodie, it's an endless time loop.

- Why was he able to touch the girl?
    By the power of TRUE LOVE!!! (See Magneto being able to touch Rogue in the old X-Men comics).

4OD

Latest Episode
    SERIES 2 EPISODE 3

:nooo:

Seems like no Misfits for me. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    That wasn't when she died in the future, otherwise they couldn't end up on the news as the Asbo 5.

Maybe there's someone who can transfer peoples powers? Superhoodie never turned invisible after all.

If he didn't die Alisha couldn't get together with present simon and make him into superhoodie. Which causes a paradox andthen all the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff melts.

Maybe he can only go backwards.

Clearly when he was present Simon there was a superhoodie defending his group. There was no first time when there was no superhoodie, it's an endless time loop.

By the power of TRUE LOVE!!! (See Magneto being able to touch Rogue in the old X-Men comics).
    You have a great imagination and make rational assumptions. But doesn't make sense to me.

It's all contradictory, he says you have to let things play out naturally, but he did the opposite. Getting Alisha to fall in love with him, instead of naturally falling for present simon.

Gah, let's just hope they answer these questions soonish.

When's the next skin's season? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    You have a great imagination and make rational assumptions. But doesn't make sense to me.

It's all contradictory, he says you have to let things play out naturally, but he did the opposite. Getting Alisha to fall in love with him, instead of naturally falling for present simon.

Gah, let's just hope they answer these questions soonish.

When's the next skin's season? lol
    I think it always happened like this.. making it the natural way! ... :eek:

I dunno. >.>; Why isn't it on 4OD yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubey)

According to Misfits FB page, it's up on 4od now, but I thin people still can't find it lol

ReputationRep:
    that episode was SOOOO good..... the video game guy scared the hell outta me!
    future simon :'( noooooo :'(
    my eyes watered at the end when alisha saw their las vegas picture together....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bindy)
    that episode was SOOOO good..... the video game guy scared the hell outta me!
    future simon :'( noooooo :'(
    my eyes watered at the end when alisha saw their las vegas picture together....
    Me too...

With misfits, I think if you over think things, it'll just ruin it. Keep it simple people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubey)

It's on SeeSaw: http://www.seesaw.com/TV/Drama/p-35025-Misfits

ReputationRep:
    it love the quote from Nathan in the last episode in the first serious
    YOU BURIED ME ALIVE YOU ****S!!
    second series is now showing on channel 4 and E4 and its fantastic! and I sometime really want to give simon a hug because so sweet and get treated a dog mess

ReputationRep:
    mind why did future simon had to die???!!!! it so sad! :'(

@nathanmisfits. Why did we have 2 get stuck in a fella's video game? Wouldn’t have minded being strung up by Lara Croft.

Nathan's tweet on last night's episode :lol:

Edit: It's Alisha who's taken over Simon's Facebook page :o:

http://www.facebook.com/simonmisfits?v=wall

ReputationRep:
    It sucks Simon had to die. Couldn't he have worn a bullet-proof vest, saved Alisha, and then gone back to the future...?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.