PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    scrolling :awesome: on the riva

:pika:
    That pun was awful...

Actually I laughed out loud :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Is series 1 being shown again on TV or something? More people are discovering the show! I've seen people on Facebook saying they've just discovered it, and I have commented with my disappointment in them for having taken so long.

And to continue the current topic:
    :worm:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Is series 1 being shown again on TV or something? More people are discovering the show! I've seen people on Facebook saying they've just discovered it, and I have commented with my disappointment in them for having taken so long.

And to continue the current topic:
    :worm:
    Maybe the interwebs noticed that there was major activity on this thread and started implanting Many Individual Small Facts Into The Senses of people which would lead them to Forget Other Unimportant Reruns Of Nonsense Drivel Ergo Many Adolescents Never Drawn to misfits before would start to watch it

Oh dear, I can't do subtlety very well :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Maybe the interwebs noticed that there was major activity on this thread and started implanting Many Individual Small Facts Into The Senses of people which would lead them to Forget Other Unimportant Reruns Of Nonsense Drivel Ergo Many Adolescents Never Drawn to misfits before would start to watch it

Haha, that's awesome!

I found it from TSR actually, because I kept seeing Simon in everyone's sigs and wondered who he was

ReputationRep:

I guess that could be one explanation for it :p:
    It's just weird how so many people are discovering it at once if it's not on TV, definitely something subliminal causing it!

How long did that take you to come up with anyway?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    Haha, that's awesome!

I found it from TSR actually, because I kept seeing Simon in everyone's sigs and wondered who he was
    :perv:

I guess that could be one explanation for it :p:
    It's just weird how so many people are discovering it at once if it's not on TV, definitely something subliminal causing it!

How long did that take you to come up with anyway?
    Maybe with new series of skins more people are looking for that kinda drama?

Not long, only one i struggled with was the E in demand...

ReputationRep:
    :perv:

Maybe with new series of skins more people are looking for that kinda drama?

Not long, only one i struggled with was the E in demand...
    Or maybe the way you wrote that is subliminal in itself, even without the bold to make it obvious...maybe if we start posting similar things around the rest of TSR it will draw people in unknowingly

I was looking for some sort of smiley to signify evil plotting, and came across this...:elefant:
    :lolwut:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Or maybe the way you wrote that is subliminal in itself, even without the bold to make it obvious...maybe if we start posting similar things around the rest of TSR it will draw people in unknowingly

I was looking for some sort of smiley to signify evil plotting, and came across this...:elefant:
    :lolwut:
    I was going to do it without the bold, then worried about what would happen if no-one picked up on it and I looked like a fool

Ooo I like that smiley...I think evil is best represented through this :devil3: and plotting through this :work:

It's no easy job being a criminal mastermind...

ReputationRep:
    I was going to do it without the bold, then worried about what would happen if no-one picked up on it and I looked like a fool

Ooo I like that smiley...I think evil is best represented through this :devil3: and plotting through this :work:

It's no easy job being a criminal mastermind...
    You are an expert on this. With your excellent criminal mastermind skills and my, err...well, we'll find a role for me, we can take over TSR!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    You are an expert on this. With your excellent criminal mastermind skills and my, err...well, we'll find a role for me, we can take over TSR!
    You can bring my cups of hot ribena to keep me sustained =D and make me bacon sandwiches =D

Also, (you never can tell) does anyone have any good suggestions for youtubes to teach yourself guitar? I'm buying a guitar tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    You can bring my cups of hot ribena to keep me sustained =D and make me bacon sandwiches =D

Also, (you never can tell) does anyone have any good suggestions for youtubes to teach yourself guitar? I'm buying a guitar tomorrow...
    Bacon sandwiches :coma: now that's a job I'm capable of!

I have no suggestions, but it reminds me I should start playing my bass again
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Bacon sandwiches :coma: now that's a job I'm capable of!

I have no suggestions, but it reminds me I should start playing my bass again
    The bacon must be very crispy, the bread soft and light, the utterly butterly thickly spread on one piece of bread only and the ketchup applied in an average amount to the other piece of bread. Can you manage that?

Bassist :love: I'm so excited to get guitar! Practically orgasmic!

ReputationRep:
    The bacon must be very crispy, the bread soft and light, the utterly butterly thickly spread on one piece of bread only and the ketchup applied in an average amount to the other piece of bread. Can you manage that?

Bassist :love: I'm so excited to get guitar! Practically orgasmic!
    I will try my best for you!
    It was kind of a spur of the moment thing when I bought my bass, taught myself so I'm not that great, but it's a bit of fun!

ReputationRep:
    Just seen episode 4 of series 2... Simon :cry:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I will try my best for you!
    It was kind of a spur of the moment thing when I bought my bass, taught myself so I'm not that great, but it's a bit of fun!
    It's kinda spur of the moment me buying my guitar, I've wanted one for a while, but as I was feeling down today, I promised myself a guitar, and now I'm feeling loads better!!

Gonna work my way through learning chords
    http://www.chordbook.com/guitarchords.php

:console:

ReputationRep:
    You're only just watching it?!?

ReputationRep:
    It's kinda spur of the moment me buying my guitar, I've wanted one for a while, but as I was feeling down today, I promised myself a guitar, and now I'm feeling loads better!!

Gonna work my way through learning chords
    http://www.chordbook.com/guitarchords.php

:console:
    I always get the urge to play when my mum is on nights for some reason, I need to get some headphones or something.
    Glad you're feeling better, happy guitar playing!

(Original post by Converse)
    We welcome anyone to this thread whether they are obsessed and have seen every episode 10 times (like greeneyed :p:) or only just discovered the show (like loony)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Yeah Only discovered it on like Thursday but I'm already obsessed
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I always get the urge to play when my mum is on nights for some reason, I need to get some headphones or something.
    Glad you're feeling better, happy guitar playing!

We welcome anyone to this thread whether they are obsessed and have seen every episode 10 times (like greeneyed :p:) or only just discovered the show (like loony)
    After lectures today I'm going to buy my guitar :sogood: there is a guitar shop 2 mins from my flat =D

I'm not obsessed obsessed...just mildly addicted

ReputationRep:
    After lectures today I'm going to buy my guitar :sogood: there is a guitar shop 2 mins from my flat =D

I'm not obsessed obsessed...just mildly addicted
    There's a fine line between them, so fine it's negligible :p:

How's the guitaring going?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.