• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    There's a fine line between them, so fine it's negligible :p:

How's the guitaring going?
    I can play G, C and D major chords =D =D =D :love:

I'm also naming my guitar Jimmy, because, well, it looks like a Jimmy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I can play G, C and D major chords =D =D =D :love:

I'm also naming my guitar Jimmy, because, well, it looks like a Jimmy...
    Go you!
    I prefer Gerald.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so that's how it is.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Go you!
    I prefer Gerald.
    But Gerald is the name of my pig I want...
    Plus it's also the name of my friend's 60 year old scottish man impression...
    And it doesn't suit my shiny new guitar

(Original post by G8D)
    I'm Jimmy.
    No, you're graham.

ReputationRep:
    THE INFILTRATION OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES INTO TSR HAS BEGUN!!! :devil3: :woo:

Oh, and i'm back on the misfits thread now that i have more time

I have been watching many desperate housewives episodes with my sick friend, but sadly have watched no misfits since last year! :eek: I feel like such a Curtis... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    But Gerald is the name of my pig I want...
    Plus it's also the name of my friend's 60 year old scottish man impression...
    And it doesn't suit my shiny new guitar

No, you're graham.
    Ah that's fair enough then!

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I only have two episodes and the Christmas special left before I've seen all of Misfits... and then what will I have to look forward to? :woo:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    Check my profile :/
    Yeah but that is your fake name.

(Original post by minimus777)
    THE INFILTRATION OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES INTO TSR HAS BEGUN!!! :devil3: :woo:

Oh, and i'm back on the misfits thread now that i have more time

I have been watching many desperate housewives episodes with my sick friend, but sadly have watched no misfits since last year! :eek: I feel like such a Curtis... :getmecoat:
    Tee hee hee we are evil geniuses...

Ah that's fair enough then!
    JIMMY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

ReputationRep:
    I'm Jimmy
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    I'm Jimmy
    But you are a spacepirate, rather than a guitar :love:

ReputationRep:
    So greeneyedgirl lead me here due to her subliminal msg...lol

ReputationRep:
    I love Kelly so much.

[IMG]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5174264/JEEEEEESUS-U-SUCH-A-****ah.jpg?imageSize=Medium&gene ratorName=kelly-misfits[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Quoted for mega fail.
    Hahaha. Shuddup!

I saw it but am too tired to edit it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    The subliminal messages are working! Good work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    I feel like such a Curtis... :getmecoat:
    Enough with the Curtis hate! :judge:

ReputationRep:
    So..I watched episodes 3 and 4 yesterday evening...it didn't help that I read the wiki for each one beforehand, but what the hell!

Episode 3: Umm...did Curtis and Alisha even use protection? :unsure: And then she goes and sleeps with that volunteer dude? She's practically a walking STD. :laugh:

I just wanna give Simon a big 'ol hug. I loved how episode 3 gave him a chance to "shine" i.e. the dead bodies/booking a flight using Tony's card. Another great actor, and oh-so convincing. :shock:

Episode 4 was a bit of a let-down. It was interesting to see how everything is sort of like a puzzle - Nathan being arrested at the bowling complex, Tony and his girlfriend see him, the ring is stolen by Kelly's boyfriend...

But the whole Curtis thing - "turning back time" to rectify his mistakes (i.e. the cocaine charge) bored me to death. After his third attempt I was struggling to keep my eyes open!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dior)
    So..I watched episodes 3 and 4 yesterday evening...it didn't help that I read the wiki for each one beforehand, but what the hell!

Episode 3: Umm...did Curtis and Alisha even use protection? :unsure: And then she goes and sleeps with that volunteer dude? She's practically a walking STD. :laugh:

I just wanna give Simon a big 'ol hug. I loved how episode 3 gave him a chance to "shine" i.e. the dead bodies/booking a flight using Tony's card. Another great actor, and oh-so convincing. :shock:

Episode 4 was a bit of a let-down. It was interesting to see how everything is sort of like a puzzle - Nathan being arrested at the bowling complex, Tony and his girlfriend see him, the ring is stolen by Kelly's boyfriend...

But the whole Curtis thing - "turning back time" to rectify his mistakes (i.e. the cocaine charge) bored me to death. After his third attempt I was struggling to keep my eyes open!
    Don't worry, this thread is safe for Curtis haters...you'll enjoy the second series for a bit of Curtis hating :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, this thread is safe for Curtis haters...you'll enjoy the second series for a bit of Curtis hating :ninjagirl:
    Except for Roo, apparently :p:

Have to say, Curtis is probably my least favourite, although I don't hate him! Didn't get to see another episode last night on account of Canadian flatmates keeping me up till the early hours with hideously inappropriate conversations :rofl:

Psst...
    In terms of hen night planning... what kind of stuff would you like?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    Except for Roo, apparently :p:

Have to say, Curtis is probably my least favourite, although I don't hate him! Didn't get to see another episode last night on account of Canadian flatmates keeping me up till the early hours with hideously inappropriate conversations :rofl:

[SIZE="1"]
    Psst...
    In terms of hen night planning... what kind of stuff would you like?
    [/SIZE]
    I hate him, whiny, annoying, boring and in the second series just not necessary (well he is a little, but i wont give plot away!)

erm...
    no idea =D something nice =D sorry i'm so useless!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.