ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    This is us.

:jive:
    Hell yeah :party:

Also some series 3 news. :dance:

They're all going to have brand new powers. Nobody will have the same powers as in the second series. It's quite daunting because they've had their powers for two series, and you've got to come up with a whole new set of powers, and we're very much constrained with the type of powers we can do because you have to think about what works in terms of the character and story, as well as what's achievable on our budget. We set up the idea that the powers are always linked to personality, so even now the characters' choices are influenced and reflect the characters' personalities, or else it just feels a bit arbitrary.

"There's one slightly bigger storyline towards the end of series three. I think there are two big stories in all because we've got eight episodes this year. One is a sort of mid-season break. It won't become like other shows where they're saving the world, although in one episode they kind of do save the world."
    http://www.sfx.co.uk/2011/03/28/misf...-write-speaks/
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

Woah sounds uber exciting! 8 episodes, save the world, all new powers...

Literally gonna faint!

ReputationRep:
    This is us.

:jive:
    :rock:

ReputationRep:

eight episodes!!! :woo:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    *hyperventilates and dies*

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that's a shame

I'll kind of miss geg now that she's dead

ReputationRep:
    Ding dong the witch is dead!

Which old witch!

The green eyed witch!

YAY! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    *hyperventilates and dies*
    *DELIVARRS mouth to mouth*

:fan:

Well guys...she's back. :sexface: (well I think so; I was too busy mopping up a spillage)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm only up to episode 4 series 2, Can tharr be some spoilerism going down to avoid me catching any nasty spoilers :grr:? (not saying I've seen any but MEH.)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    We shan't spoil it for you!

I'm alive again but not due to mouth to mouth (no idea who you were giving that to infantah, but sure as hell wasn't me!)

Got splitting headache tho and my arm is tingly...I'm going to assume it's misfit excitement related!

ReputationRep:
    I feel terrible I go out for a couple of drinks and my wife dies! Good to see she's back and well though!

(Original post by Willum Infanta)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm only up to episode 4 series 2, Can tharr be some spoilerism going down to avoid me catching any nasty spoilers :grr:? (not saying I've seen any but MEH.)
    No need to worry about spoilers in here, the thread title barely relates to the topics of conversation. This is the most Misfits talk there's been in months! :p: (although the news on series 3 is a bit of a spoiler...but you'd have been desperate to know like the rest of us when you reach the end of 2 anyway)

Moving swiftly off topic again...I kept calm with my manager at work today, and have arranged the interview for management training on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I feel terrible I go out for a couple of drinks and my wife dies!
    :lol: One of the best posts i've seen in weeks!

ReputationRep:
    HOLD UP.

AH **** SPOILERS.

Spoiler:
    Show

If the Misfits get new powers...then do you think the title screen/credits thing will change?

ReputationRep:
    Watching episode 1 again because I cannot be ****ed with homework :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    :lol: One of the best posts i've seen in weeks!
    Not the sort of thing you see everyday on TSR...except maybe troll threads in H&R...maybe I should start one...

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    [SIZE="6"]HOLD UP.[/SIZE]

[spoiler]If the Misfits get new powers...then do you think the title screen/credits thing will change?[spoiler]

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's possible, but if the powers still relate to their personalities then maybe not...depends how closely the powers are related. I really can't put much thought into it after having a drink though.
    I hope they don't change the song though!

ReputationRep:
    and the song is now stuck in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Not the sort of thing you see everyday on TSR...except maybe troll threads in H&R...maybe I should start one...

It's possible, but if the powers still relate to their personalities then maybe not...depends how closely the powers are related. I really can't put much thought into it after having a drink though.
    I hope they don't change the song though!
    Spoilers. Edit your postorsomething.

I really want a vodka orange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Spoilers. Edit your postorsomething.

I really want a vodka orange.
    Only the same as what Ape already posted...but fair enough

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.