• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Birchington)
    Never seen it. Any good?
    Absolutely amazing, and all on 4OD

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    It's a sad day for Misfits... I WANTED HIM AND MARNIE TO BE MAIN FOCUS OF SHOW
    Baby won't have a father either. :nopity:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Baby won't have a father either. :nopity:
    Unless they do a thing (in the little snapshots they are doing to do the transfer from Nathan to Rudi) where Nathan goes off to live with Marnie and they have their happily ever after that way?

Unless they do a thing (in the little snapshots they are doing to do the transfer from Nathan to Rudi) where Nathan goes off to live with Marnie and they have their happily ever after that way?
    But, but ... it's still lies. It's not really what would have happened. :sad: This show is going to end up like Skins and Heroes. They all went downhill after series 1 and 2. :sad:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    But, but ... it's still lies. It's not really what would have happened. :sad: This show is going to end up like Skins and Heroes. They all went downhill after series 1 and 2. :sad:
    I never watched either of them!

I shall reserve judgement...plus I wanna see new powers and how they will resolve the whole time travelly aspects!

I never watched either of them!

I shall reserve judgement...plus I wanna see new powers and how they will resolve the whole time travelly aspects!
    Nathan off, Barry probs killed off running around in tights :cry:

You should give Heroes and Skins a watch. You'd like them. :holmes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Nathan off, Barry probs killed off running around in tights :cry:

You should give Heroes and Skins a watch. You'd like them. :holmes:
    I refuse to watch Skins, 90210 and Gossip Girl on principle (I'm not sure on what principle...I used to know but I've forgotten)

Heroes I wouldn't mind watching at some point, I watched first min when it first came out and just thought CBA!

Also need to watch Green Wing and Summer Heights High (I've seen first episode of both of them about 10 times...but none of the others :facepalm2:)

ReputationRep:
    Nathan leaving might be a good thing. The show was beginning to revolve around his jokes a little too much, so him leaving may make it more of an en semble show. I really hope they don't replace him with an equally big character though, that would a sure sign of desperation.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    Will it be the same without Nathan? :holmes:
    No, but I'm willing to reserve judgement!

ReputationRep:
    Mind you, thinking about it I'd be far more upset if Simon or Alisha were to leave the show - their characters (along with Kelly and Curtis) have big storyline potential....
    Nathan had kind of been worn out by writers.. they did his family situation, found his love interest in the end, closed off anything happening with Kelly, used his immortality a lot etc. and I don't think they really left any openings for new storylines for him... perhaps they knew he was going to leave?

ReputationRep:
    I'm back from Oxford :awesome: leaving for Rome in 2 days :awesome:

:cry: nathan :cry:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    I'm back from Oxford :awesome: leaving for Rome in 2 days :awesome:

:cry: nathan :cry:
    Rome?! Very jealous!!

Although tomorrow I'm back off to uni :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****, 156 pages?

The best think about Misfits is the gracious violence. TV needs more of that.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by concubine)
    Holy ****, 156 pages?

The best think about Misfits is the gracious violence. TV needs more of that.
    156 pages = 150 pages of spam and probably about 6 pages of misfits related content

ReputationRep:
    wurd. ^
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    wurd. ^
    :ahee: so how come you're off to rome?

ReputationRep:
    When Robert Sheehan was in Misfits, I thought my love for it would be pretty much immortal, like Nathan. Now neither of them are. Why must he leave?! Misfits is never going to be as good without Nathan. I'll wait to see if this new series is any good, Dr Who surprised me when Matt Smith was in it instead of David Tennant, it was much better than I'd anticipated. Hopefully Misfits will be the same. And the whole thing with the baby might make Nathan mature, and that would have been far worse than him leaving the show. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The first season of heroes was so good. I literally watched like 20 episodes back to back. That was a good day.

Misfits is done for, i'm sure of it.

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: so how come you're off to rome?
    skiving school :ahee: holiday. how's your easter hols been?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.