The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by minimus777
You know when you wake up and you're all happy, but at the back of your mind you know that something bad has happened but you can't quite put your finger on it...
... and then you remember that Nathan is leaving :cry2:

:console:

I know the feeling indeed :frown:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
:console:

I know the feeling indeed :frown:

I am most impressed with how you cut out all those unnecessary lines in your quote, it seems your spamming days are nearly over now that you're a mod :yep:
I am most impressed with how you cut out all those unnecessary lines in your quote, it seems your spamming days are nearly over now that you're a mod :yep:

Indeed, I am no longer as spammy :tongue: practically all mature and grown up now!
God bless sainsbury's for making these

vegetarian :biggrin:

Spoiler

God bless sainsbury's for making these

vegetarian :biggrin:

Spoiler

EWWW veggie :hand:

I really must start revising too...don't wanna fail first year of uni, but don't have the fear...

If only I was a superhero I could do SUPERHERO REVISION (which sounds much more fun)
EWWW veggie :hand:

I really must start revising too...don't wanna fail first year of uni, but don't have the fear...

If only I was a superhero I could do SUPERHERO REVISION (which sounds much more fun)

Rachel: Well what about Chandler, why don't you get 'the fear'?

All: Hahaha

Chandler: I'm too scared

:rofl:

Aaaanyway of course you wont fail your first year of uni. You're super smart, you don't need the fear :smile:

I have just learnt why the sky is blue in relation to the preferential scattering of shorter wavelengths. Did you know that the sky is actually a purple / violet colour but our eyes see blue more easily which is why to us it appears blue? I thought that was pretty cool :biggrin:

But now i have to do english and / or RS revision seeing as these are my first exams and i've yet to do any revision for either of them :frown:

I'm actually dreading it...
Rachel: Well what about Chandler, why don't you get 'the fear'?

All: Hahaha

Chandler: I'm too scared

Aaaanyway of course you wont fail your first year of uni. You're super smart, you don't need the fear :smile:

I have just learnt why the sky is blue in relation to the preferential scattering of shorter wavelengths. Did you know that the sky is actually a purple / violet colour but our eyes see blue more easily which is why to us it appears blue? I thought that was pretty cool :biggrin:

But now i have to do english and / or RS revision seeing as these are my first exams and i've yet to do any revision for either of them :frown:

I'm actually dreading it...

OOOO that's seriously cool :smile: it's clear blue skies at the min in Glasgow, LUSH!

Gooooood luck, you'll be brill! I SHALL get off tsr and revise now...
OOOO that's seriously cool :smile: it's clear blue skies at the min in Glasgow, LUSH!

Gooooood luck, you'll be brill! I SHALL get off tsr and revise now...

Have fun!! :jumphug:
Big Nathan loving post/tribute coming up here!

Nathan Young: We're young. We're supposed to drink too much. We're supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each other's brains out. We are designed to party. This is it. Yeah, so a few of us will overdose or go mental. But Charles Darwin said you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And that's what it's all about breaking eggs! And by eggs, I do mean, getting twatted on a cocktail of Class As. If you could just see yourselves! It breaks my heart. You're wearing cardigans! We had it all. We ****ed up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. We were so beautiful! We're screw-ups. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late 20s, maybe even my early 30s. And I will shag my own mother before I let her... or anyone else take that away from me!

Nathan Young: When did you get balls?
Simon Bellamy: I've always had balls, you've just never seen them.
Nathan Young: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Nathan Young: What about you, weird kid? Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but you look like a panty sniffer.

Simon Bellamy: What if we are meant to be, like, superheroes?
Nathan Young: You lot, superheroes? No offence, but in what kind of ****ed-up world would that be allowed to happen?

Nathan Young: You alright?
Kelly Bailey: What?
Nathan Young: You're usually a whole lot gobbier than this.
Kelly Bailey: No, I'm not.
Nathan Young: Come on, you haven't punched me in a few hours. I'm worried about you.

Kelly: So if you're not dead, how come you smell so bad?
Nathan: I appear to have **** myself.

Nathan: I'm no good at this serious girl stuff, feelings and ****. I fancy you!
Kelly:Thanks

Nathan Young: Can we please stop killing our probation workers?

Simon Bellamy: We could rob a bank.
Nathan Young: Yeah, OK. Let's rob a bank.
Shaun: What's that?
Nathan Young: Nothing.
Shaun: Really? That's funny, innit? Because to me it sounded like you were planning on robbing a bank.
Nathan Young: No, no, no. I said "Let's have a big ****". Communal masturbation. The old circle jerk.

Nathan Young: We may have done sod all with our powers but we never abused them. We never raped or murdered anyone.
Curtis Donovan: She raped me and we killed loads of people.
Nathan Young: Okay, but we're the good guys!

NATHAN YOUNG
Immortal forever in our hearts

(edited 13 years ago)
:cry:

I'm watching season 1 again and I just realised that when Tony's gf goes through Simon's locker and sees the card he used to book that flight, well, before she finds his locker, she goes through another and there's a shot that clearly shows a ring.

... who has a ring with them? Why? :s-smilie: Kelly for sentimental reasons I suppose, but another reason?
Reply 3012
I almost came seeing those Nathan tributes...I could probably turn gay for him. Not for the sex. Just the company. It would be a totally non-sexual relationship.

Well, I might let him toss me off. But that's it.
Original post by hobo06
I almost came seeing those Nathan tributes...I could probably turn gay for him. Not for the sex. Just the company. It would be a totally non-sexual relationship.

Well, I might let him toss me off. But that's it.

You can cheat on me with Nathan if I can have Frank Turner?
Reply 3014
You can cheat on me with Nathan if I can have Frank Turner?

We could just have a foursome :sexface:
Original post by hobo06
We could just have a foursome :sexface:

My 3 fav men + me :perv:
Reply 3016
My 3 fav men + me :perv:

I'm so dumb sometimes, I was trying to work out how there were 3 men...I forgot to count myself :facepalm:
Turns out Nathan isn't really immortal. :frown:
Original post by hobo06
I'm so dumb sometimes, I was trying to work out how there were 3 men...I forgot to count myself :facepalm:

i hate school work.

Quick Reply

Latest