PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Iwan Rheon :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Nathan made Misfits for me, it gave it that comedy edge

Nathans best bits -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKv-HwMd3s

ReputationRep:
    Is Simon based on the creepy thin man from Charley's Angels, or is the fact that the two characters look so similar a coincidence?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Is Simon based on the creepy thin man from Charley's Angels, or is the fact that the two characters look so similar a coincidence?
    I can't say I've watched Charlie's Angels! But Simon is awesome :ahee: (and I love your sig_

ReputationRep:
    Watched my first episode the other day, after much influence from the sister.
    Can say that I actually enjoyed it, Nathan is too funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankster1992)
    Watched my first episode the other day, after much influence from the sister.
    Can say that I actually enjoyed it, Nathan is too funny!
    Shame he'll be gone from the next series.

ReputationRep:
    Shame he'll be gone from the next series.
    Ahh now that is a shame! I need to watch all of the episodes from the beginning... now that I have nothing to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankster1992)
    Ahh now that is a shame! I need to watch all of the episodes from the beginning... now that I have nothing to do!
    Are you telling me you've posted & haven't seen every episode yet?

Oh, the death that will (I assume after 4 months-ish of absence) be enacted upon you.

Good luck mate

ReputationRep:
    Are you telling me you've posted & haven't seen every episode yet?

Oh, the death that will (I assume after 4 months-ish of absence) be enacted upon you.

Good luck mate
    Nope!
    I will start tomorrow!
    Who is the strange dude? Looks like the dude out of Gavin and Stacey?

ReputationRep:
    I just remembered, I was watching something on BBC the other night, a new comedy with Gaz from 2 Pints...and there was a guy with crazy hair in it that I thought I recognized...I think it's the most recent probation worker!

ReputationRep:
    I have no memory of posting in this thread, nor of watching Charlies Angels, nor of any reason that would make me want to watch it. The fact that I did post is the only evidence I have for either of these things.

Vodka does weird things.....

I've just discovered this show :gah: Off to watch the rest of series 1 :gah:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I just remembered, I was watching something on BBC the other night, a new comedy with Gaz from 2 Pints...and there was a guy with crazy hair in it that I thought I recognized...I think it's the most recent probation worker!
    :holmes:

I have no memory of posting in this thread, nor of watching Charlies Angels, nor of any reason that would make me want to watch it. The fact that I did post is the only evidence I have for either of these things.

Vodka does weird things.....
    :rofl:

Glad to see two newbies have discovered misfits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    :holmes:
    :lovehug:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    :lovehug:
    :kiss2:

ReputationRep:
    And Lo, on post 3340, the misfits thread was resurrected, and an angel said unto the fans:

"Do not be afraid, for i know that you are looking for the Misfits thread, which had died. It has risen. Go quickly and tell Misfits disciples that the Misfits thread has been resurrected"

Nathan 28:5-7
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimus777)
    And Lo, on post 3340, the misfits thread was resurrected, and an angel said unto the fans:

"Do not be afraid, for i know that you are looking for the Misfits thread, which had died. It has risen. Go quickly and tell Misfits disciples that the Misfits thread has been resurrected"

Nathan 28:5-7
    MINIMUS!!! :love: how are you? Oh the wise things Nathan has said!

ReputationRep:
    MINIMUS!!! :love: how are you? Oh the wise things Nathan has said!
    GREENEYED!!! :hugs:

I'm good thanks, how are you? It's been ages since we've talked / spammed :moon: How is Mr. Spain guy? Or is he now a thing of the past?

Ok, you know about fashion and beauty and things. My brother's wedding is in August (so hopefully it'll be a lovely sunny summery day). The big question is, which dress should i order?

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Petite...t=-1&clr=Black in coral

or something more like this

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/party-d...is-DR04160_031

or something different altogether?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimus777)
    GREENEYED!!! :hugs:

I'm good thanks, how are you? It's been ages since we've talked / spammed :moon: How is Mr. Spain guy? Or is he now a thing of the past?

Ok, you know about fashion and beauty and things. My brother's wedding is in August (so hopefully it'll be a lovely sunny summery day). The big question is, which dress should i order?

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Petite-Lace-One-Sleeve-Bodycon-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1574189& SearchQuery=bodycon%20dress& sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Black in coral

or something more like this

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/party-dresses/lipsy-jewelled-strap-babydoll-dress/product-is-DR04160_031

or something different altogether?
    Defs a think of the past. He is now dating an ugly spanish girl :rant:

The lipsy one is GORGEOUS and will be easy to accessorise, plus the colour would REALLY suit you! And it'll look good in photos!

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

Glad to see two newbies have discovered misfits!
    10th highest poster in the thread. First one back in November. I was already very much indoctrinated by the epicness of Misfits.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.