Announcements
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    "Derby for life, mate!!"
    :afraid: my friend went to school with her, luckily sounds nothing like her!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I think last we spoke about it I was applying for management training at the place I was working then? I've left there now, had enough of them messing me around, to the point it actually made me ill (had an acute stress reaction or something whilst at work one day). Now I'm just working in a warehouse, dead boring, but better pay, no messing around, no false promises of a career. And I've saved the money to do something I've wanted to do for years - going to Kenya in March to do volunteer teaching for 4 weeks! So I'm kind of better off now than I was there
    Indeed that was when we last spoke. Defs sound like the right decision, they didn't treat you well at all :jumphug:

Wow Kenya, awesome sauce!

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    :afraid: my friend went to school with her, luckily sounds nothing like her!
    Did you see Lauren Socha in 'The Unloved'? It was a short film by Samantha Morton. She was amazing.

Granted she was playing a Kelly-esque character, but she does it so well. I want her for a friend. Doesn't take any crap :daydreaming:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Did you see Lauren Socha in 'The Unloved'? It was a short film by Samantha Morton. She was amazing.

Granted she was playing a Kelly-esque character, but she does it so well. I want her for a friend. Doesn't take any crap :daydreaming:
    Nah didn't see it.

Apparently she's like that in real life, but worse and *****ier (or she was at school at least...led a fight between muslims and the rest of the school...)

Nah didn't see it.

Apparently she's like that in real life, but worse and *****ier (or she was at school at least...led a fight between muslims and the rest of the school...)
    ... Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    Indeed that was when we last spoke. Defs sound like the right decision, they didn't treat you well at all :jumphug:

Wow Kenya, awesome sauce!
    Yup definitely the right choice! Now I can't wait for Kenya!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    ... Oh dear
    Although she coulda changed since school?

(Original post by hobo06)
    Yup definitely the right choice! Now I can't wait for Kenya!
    Exciting to the extreme!

Although she coulda changed since school
    Still an unfortunate thing to have in your past, though

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has already been asked but I'm not sure how far it is to trawl back since the trailer for the third series has been released and stuff... but am I missing something or -- why are the Misfits doing their community service in the trailer? I thought they'd finished the service?

(Original post by takethyfacehence)
    Sorry if this has already been asked but I'm not sure how far it is to trawl back since the trailer for the third series has been released and stuff... but am I missing something or -- why are the Misfits doing their community service in the trailer? I thought they'd finished the service?
    I can't remember either
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

I can't remember either
    The writer previously said he'd find a way of getting them back in their orange jumpsuits!

ReputationRep:
    The writer previously said he'd find a way of getting them back in their orange jumpsuits!
    Hmmmmm. I am worried for how this is going to work. Seems a bit too contrived for my liking...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Hmmmmm. I am worried for how this is going to work. Seems a bit too contrived for my liking...
    Well we'll find out on sunday...

Wish it was Sunday tbh.

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Wish it was Sunday tbh.

It'll be a nice way to recover from Halloween Hive lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to like Nathan's replacement.

It'll be a nice way to recover from Halloween Hive lol
    I'll probably miss out on Halloween to do my two essays :cry2:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    I'm not going to like Nathan's replacement.
    Watch with an open mind :yep:

I'll probably miss out on Halloween to do my two essays :cry2:
    I've nearly done my Eng Lit (thank goodness) so hopefully have Psychology one done pre Saturday...

ReputationRep:
    Nah didn't see it.

:gasp: how did she manage that?

misfits is back :woo:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    :gasp: how did she manage that?

misfits is back :woo:
    No idea

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.