Turn on thread page Beta

Misfits watch

Announcements

:excited:

ReputationRep:
    Ended up staying in tonight, so watching it now!

Great start

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who gets lots of songs to put on their ipod from misifts episodes lol...
    or I see songs I already have and i'm like

ReputationRep:
    Wow, good episode today. What did we all make of it?

I'm not quite sure what to think of that episode yet :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was great, as always! They look more like some kind of circus freak show than superheroes next week.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed it! Just not looking forward to it being the last episode this series next week. The xmas one has nothing to do with the story

Edit: Though I did guess what was going to happen at the start of this episode!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, i thought it was quite cute with Nathan giving Simon a lil' hug at the end :cute:

Overall i thought it was alright, still miss superhoodie / future Simon though

What did everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouLou815)
    I enjoyed it! Just not looking forward to it being the last episode this series next week. The xmas one has nothing to do with the story

Oh, what will the x-mas one be about

ReputationRep:

How do you know? I want info! I was expecting like a 2 part story, leaving episode 6 on a cliffhanger and wrapping it up in the Christmas special. It's got to follow on somehow and leave us open for a 3rd series, please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Oh, what will the x-mas one be about
    (Original post by hobo06)
    How do you know? I want info! I was expecting like a 2 part story, leaving episode 6 on a cliffhanger and wrapping it up in the Christmas special. It's got to follow on somehow and leave us open for a 3rd series, please!
    My OH mentioned it when I said about there being 2 more episodes. He said he read it on Wiki, but I can't find it. However, found this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...cial-channel-4

Says it's a 'standalone episode'!

ReputationRep:
    My OH mentioned it when I said about there being 2 more episodes. He said he read it on Wiki, but I can't find it. However, found this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...cial-channel-4

Says it's a 'standalone episode'!
    Not enough details! :p:
    I don't get why they make a point of it being an hour long special...every episode is an hour

I have the synopsis for episode 7/christmas episode.

‘Tis the week before Christmas and all through the estate, not much of anything is happening, until one of the gang sees some graffiti that offers ‘Money for Powers’. At the address advertised they meet Seth (Matthew McNulty), a drug dealer who was also struck in the storm and now has the ability to deal powers.

Nothing good comes of Seth’s presence on the estate – certainly nothing which carries a festive message of peace and goodwill to all men. A disgruntled priest, quick-fix money-making schemes, lost powers, and a nativity scene that has to be seen to be believed, all add up to Christmas, Misfits style.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/m...es-2/episode-7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I have the synopsis for episode 7/christmas episode.

‘Tis the week before Christmas and all through the estate, not much of anything is happening, until one of the gang sees some graffiti that offers ‘Money for Powers’. At the address advertised they meet Seth (Matthew McNulty), a drug dealer who was also struck in the storm and now has the ability to deal powers.

Nothing good comes of Seth’s presence on the estate – certainly nothing which carries a festive message of peace and goodwill to all men. A disgruntled priest, quick-fix money-making schemes, lost powers, and a nativity scene that has to be seen to be believed, all add up to Christmas, Misfits style.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/m...es-2/episode-7
    You beat me to it by seconds!

(Original post by hobo06)
    You beat me to it by seconds!
    :jive:

ReputationRep:
    I hope they dont do a Heroes with Misfits. As much as I love the show, I can see it slowly going down that path

See when Nathan was about to be killed and had a toothbrush in his hand, I thought he was going to say "Stay back. I have a toothbrush and I am not afraid to use it." :rofl:

But he never did.

ReputationRep:
    Bad week for Alisha.

It's amazing how much death these people just accept in their day to day lives :P

Also dunno how Curtis expects to get rich, his power is **** and never works.

----------------
    Something I was thinking about. Given that Misfits powers are based on your personality etc. what do you think yours would be?

(Original post by History-Student)
    Bad week for Alisha.

It's amazing how much death these people just accept in their day to day lives :P

Also dunno how Curtis expects to get rich, his power is **** and never works.

----------------
    Something I was thinking about. Given that Misfits powers are based on your personality etc. what do you think yours would be?
    Great question.

I'm quite like Nathan in real life. So immortality :jive:

Why does Nathan always have a problem with names?

And is he vulnerable to silver bullets? What other explanation is there for the wolf shadow in the opening credits?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.