Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Yes it is. That's why some men choose to rape elderly women; they are more vulnerable.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...t-a-compliment

You haven't thought about the psychology behind men who rape; they hate themselves and take it out on women. Rape jokes and popular culture just make it seem like men are overwhelmed by desire when they see an attractive woman: that isn't the case. Rape isn't a compliment.
    I have. The truth is some men just can't get laid, hate the idea of using a prostitute and are completely overwhelmed by lust towards certain women... So they rape them. I fail to see how actually having sex with someone isn't about sex. Sure it can be partially about power but saying it is entirely about power without anything sexual whatsoever is just ridiculous - The only people who say that do so because they're worried about 'blaming' the victim.

This may shock you but some people are sexually attracted to different things. Pedophiles aren't attracted to children because they feel it makes them powerful.

I'll drop this now because it's on a Misfits thread and therefore a tad out of place... but still, your post was incorrect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Lesbian scene, woooooooooooooo!
    I was just thinking before this episode that there really needs to be more LGBT characters.

ReputationRep:
    that emma girl is hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Ape and minimus aren't here :cry:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Haven't seen minimus in ages and if you say Ape Gone Insane or AGI, sooner or later he'll show up!
    OMG HOW ARE YOU BOTH?!?!?!?!?!?! :grouphugs:

So sorry, i haven't been on TSR in like 2 and a half months But i'm here now :awesome: What have i missed??
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimus777)
    OMG HOW ARE YOU BOTH?!?!?!?!?!?! :grouphugs:

So sorry, i haven't been on TSR in like 2 and a half months But i'm here now :awesome: What have i missed??
    :jumphug:

YAY you're here.

Well let's hope you haven't missed the first two episodes of misfits :teehee:

How've you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    :jumphug:

YAY you're here.

Well let's hope you haven't missed the first two episodes of misfits :teehee:

How've you been?
    :woo:

First episode: V. funny, didn't hate Rudy nearly as much as i thought i was going to, love, love, love Simon and Alisha :love:
    Second episode: Reminds me why at one point this sort of became the 'Curtis hate thread'. I actually got quite a bit of my physics coursework done whilst watching that episode because it was less boring :teehee:

I don't think i've missed anything...

Very well thanks hun, how about you??
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimus777)
    :woo:

First episode: V. funny, didn't hate Rudy nearly as much as i thought i was going to, love, love, love Simon and Alisha :love:
    Second episode: Reminds me why at one point this sort of became the 'Curtis hate thread'. I actually got quite a bit of my physics coursework done whilst watching that episode because it was less boring :teehee:

I don't think i've missed anything...

Very well thanks hun, how about you??
    I hate Curtis slightly less after that episode...but only SLIGHTLY less...

Alisha and Simon = :love:

YAY glad you're good! I'm not too bad, swamped with uni work, and nanowrimo and looking at year abroad applications and all that stuff but all round okay!

ReputationRep:
    miaow
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    miaow
    SPACEEEEEEE :ahee: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the next episode.

ReputationRep:
    I want to see the episode that focuses on Kelly, that storyline should be interesting..

ReputationRep:
    I really like Rudy, he's fitted in well and doesn't seem at all out of place. I enjoyed Curtis's(?) episode, especially the pube down the throat hah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    When the American version does this episode, it's going to be so terrible :sigh:
    No, why are they doing that?!

ReputationRep:
    Curtis' episode reminded me of the greek myth of Tiersias when he changed genders. This episode made me giggle but I never understand why the depict periods like nose bleeds of the vagina on TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curly_hair_girl)
    Curtis' episode reminded me of the greek myth of Tiersias when he changed genders. This episode made me giggle but I never understand why the depict periods like nose bleeds of the vagina on TV.
    I know. One minute his shorts are clean, the next soaked? It doesn't work like that.

ReputationRep:
    Work tonight :sad:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I'm missing it tonight cos of friends birthday celebrations :console:

ReputationRep:
    Same, I'm on my break right now but working till 11 :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Too many people at work, no work for me

Too many people at work, no work for me
    I bloody wish I had work

But oh well, means I can sit in watching Misfits

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.