The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Get it Kelly!! :colone:
The whole time travel thing could have been amazing, but it just wasn't.

Now let's never speak of this episode again :colonhash:
Oh Kelly! You and Power Guy are meant to be together!
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
The whole time travel thing could have been amazing, but it just wasn't.

Now let's never speak of this episode again :colonhash:

I tried to give you some positive rep.

But I got this "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

I obviously do it too often :P
Reply 3704
She's still a ****ing rocket scientist :biggrin:
Original post by Mother_Russia
I tried to give you some positive rep.

But I got this "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

I obviously do it too often :P

Doesn't everyone? :smug:

Aww thank you :biggrin:
would not have been surprised if some lucky winner off children in need directed this episode..
Doesn't everyone? :smug:

Aww thank you :biggrin:

It's obviously our Sunday nights in with X Factor and Misfits :biggrin:
Reply 3708
YEARS of military training and a senior officer can't tell the difference between a can and a grenade????

Picking apart this episode bit by bit!!!

With years of military training, a senior office isn't going to take a close look at an object similar to the shape of a grenade before knowing it's safe.

That statement is also true for anyone with even a little bit of common sense when they are in area surrounded by all sorts of weapons.
Original post by hobo06
She's still a ****ing rocket scientist :biggrin:

I know! So happy!
It's obviously our Sunday nights in with X Factor and Misfits :biggrin:

Indeeeeeeed :biggrin:
Original post by olumide_apexking
would not have been surprised if some lucky winner off children in need directed this episode..

:rofl:

The Guardian review will probably go easy on it.
Fml I missed tonights episode as well, at work again :facepalm2:
The best bits of tonight's eps were Kelly at the start and Kelly at the end.

I kinda agree about Rudy, I really like him but I feel like either the actor or the writers are trying too hard to put him in Nathan's shoes.
Does anyone actually know what powers guy's name is?
Original post by facetious
Does anyone actually know what powers guy's name is?

Seth :smile:

Hot name as well :teeth:
Why does everyone seem to hate the recent episode i rather enjoyed it, or am i just really easily entertained?
Original post by heyhey922
Why does everyone seem to hate the recent episode i rather enjoyed it, or am i just really easily entertained?

I liked it too. Very character based rather than plot driven.
Reply 3718
The first series was just soooo good, so amazing. I know I should be over Nathan leaving by now :teehee:

I hope Rudy becomes more likeable instead of staying like "Ee up love I'd smash ya back doors in like aren't I hilaaaaayyyrious?"

I agree! I just loved the first series and i liked the second series too, not as much as the first ofc. I do like Rudy but he is a bit blah, i found it offputting in the first episode of the new series where he was just like ARSE this and ARSE that. Arsearsearse. I just find it difficult to keep interested in this series anyway.
Original post by Shippy
I agree! I just loved the first series and i liked the second series too, not as much as the first ofc. I do like Rudy but he is a bit blah, i found it offputting in the first episode of the new series where he was just like ARSE this and ARSE that. Arsearsearse. I just find it difficult to keep interested in this series anyway.

Yeah. It used to be edge-of-the-seat stuff. But last night I was just like :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest