Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Got himself pregnant? :rofl:

This is one bizarre episode...queue the hate for unrealism :teehee:
    I totally missed a few minute after the break. I thought he might have impregnated himself...but did they reveal it! How the hell did he do it?! Did they explain it?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mother_Russia)
    I totally missed a few minute after the break. I thought he might have impregnated himself...but did they reveal it! How the hell did he do it?! Did they explain it?
    Cleaning up post ****ing as a male and female with same thing...

POWER GUY DON'T LEAVE KELLY FOR YOUR DEAD EX!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he admitted to Alisha, used the same tissue to clean up after himself from both genders

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he admitted to Alisha, used the same tissue to clean up after himself from both genders
    Haha what a dufus. But seriously...the slim chances of that happening!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Haha what a dufus. But seriously...the slim chances of that happening!
    Yeah but when you're doing them one after another liquid will still be liquidy

ReputationRep:
    I think the probation worker will be back!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I think the probation worker will be back!
    As a super epic zombie! Everyone loves a good zombie or two!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    As a super epic zombie! Everyone loves a good zombie or two!
    I wasn't quite paying full attention to the next week bit - but from what you said, I take it people he brings back to life turn zombie? :awesome:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I wasn't quite paying full attention to the next week bit - but from what you said, I take it people he brings back to life turn zombie? :awesome:
    People (including cheerleaders) and cats it seems :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    People (including cheerleaders) and cats it seems :yep:
    Zombie cats? That sounds epic!

(So, how many people won't be watching next week based on the fact the storyline is too ridiculous?)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Zombie cats? That sounds epic!

(So, how many people won't be watching next week based on the fact the storyline is too ridiculous?)
    Doesn't it just :yep:

I will be watching it at shouting at Seth, how could he do that to Kelly?!

ReputationRep:
    mfw the probation worker is potentially coming back as a zombie:

That was a cool episode.

ReputationRep:
    Another episode that didn't have a huge amount to add to the overall story of the series.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Pi!)
    Another episode that didn't have a huge amount to add to the overall story of the series.
    Why does it have to have an overarching series thing? I can't think of any overarching series thing for the other series. Plus this episode showed power guy gaining a power I didn't want him to find because poor kelly! And there's definitely gonna be something to do with rudy and rudy later on.

ReputationRep:
    I heard a rumour that Nathan is back in episode 8. Is this the truth???:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philip_H)
    I heard a rumour that Nathan is back in episode 8. Is this the truth???:eek:
    I very much doubt it. Where did you hear it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    I very much doubt it. Where did you hear it?
    People I talk to IRL, and i saw it on some Youtube comments. Oh well Doesn't need him anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philip_H)
    People I talk to IRL, and i saw it on some Youtube comments. Oh well Doesn't need him anyway.
    If there were even the slightest bit of truth to it, there would be websites swarming with rumours. Google brings back nothing.

However, just found Mark Heap credited to episode 8 (a.k.a Dr Alan Statham in Green Wing, and Brian in Spaced) :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Just want to pitch in my thoughts on series 3. I'm not liking it as much as the other series, and tend to find myself not really looking forward to watching it. I used to be on the edge of my seat with the other stuff, and hate the cliffhangers left until the following week. It's just there is no story in series 3. It bores me slightly. I didn't like the Nazi episode at all. The most recent episode wasn't too bad, and the next one looks quite good with power guy getting his ex girlfriend back to life. But there's still no major really good storyline.

Oh well :/ Of course I'll carry on watching it though.

ReputationRep:
    Quite liked the most recent ep. Still not a patch on early Misfits, but not as bad as the Nazi ep!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.