Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Next week's ep looks extremely good. Hope it lives up to my expectations!

ReputationRep:
    I started watching Misfits a few days ago, I loved the first two seasons but I'm halfway through the first episode of the third season and it seems like arse in comparison. Does it get better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    I started watching Misfits a few days ago, I loved the first two seasons but I'm halfway through the first episode of the third season and it seems like arse in comparison. Does it get better?
    Keep watching. It seems pretty evenly split between people loving it & thinking it's lost it (except the most recent episode, that one seemed to go over pretty well all round).

I'm on the "It's still great" side.

ReputationRep:
    I love it, think its great!

ReputationRep:
    Very mixed opinions. I am not going to say 'yes keep watching!', nor should anyone say 'no give up now!' But no doubt someone will. Both answers are wrong.

The correct answer is: 'You will have to watch it to find out for yourself.'

ReputationRep:
    I think so, I started watching it about a month ago and thought the same thing. It just didn't seem quite right without Nathan. There have been some really good episodes this series.

Can't wait for Sunday's ep- Mark Heap! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I think so, I started watching it about a month ago and thought the same thing. It just didn't seem quite right without Nathan. There have been some really good episodes this series.
    Same, I was gutted when Nathan left but now I love Rudy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miserlou)
    Same, I was gutted when Nathan left but now I love Rudy.
    Me too, I didn't think anyone could fill his shoes. Rudy is so funny, he gets really silly one liners :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ''you don't think black people can be vets?'' LMFAO!!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the last episode HAHAHAHAHAHA Rudy is a legend! The whole episode was ****ing class! Screamed my head off at the TV when they all decided to go in to look for the cat instead of getting help! Loved it when Rudy came out the office and was just like "Niceeeee".

Got a plot hole for you though :P
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The guy who originally had the resurrection power must've tried it out. Soooo there must be other zombies about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obadetona)
    Just watched the last episode HAHAHAHAHAHA Rudy is a legend! The whole episode was ****ing class! Screamed my head off at the TV when they all decided to go in to look for the cat instead of getting help! Loved it when Rudy came out the office and was just like "Niceeeee".

Got a plot hole for you though :P
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The guy who originally had the resurrection power must've tried it out. Soooo there must be other zombies about.
    We don't know the situation; the original guy/girl might have killed the zombie(s) he/she made, which influenced him/her to get rid of his/her power.

ReputationRep:
    The beginning of the end......begins.

:sad:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by History-Student)
    The beginning of the end......begins.

:sad:
    DW they've confirmed another series...

ReputationRep:
    The power to caffeinate drinks.

Selling it makes sense, but what kind of weirdo would buy that?

Edit: And there's officially no God. Good to know.

ReputationRep:
    **** just got real
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :eek: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    It's peak right now

ReputationRep:
    The birth of Super Hoodie.

Dun-Dun-Duuun!!

Edit: A pirate? WTF?

Edit 2: So that Vegas trip never actually happens, it's just a never-ending loop of him passing the picture to her & her passing it to him?

Dawwww, past-Nathan. Had a nostalgia moment there.

ReputationRep:
    WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

Seriously, don't know if I can cope with this. Not Simon and Alisha!! Wasn't Nathan bad enough? :bawling: It'll be Rudy next...

Edit: Saw Nathan in that 5 second clip and started grinning like a maniac.

ReputationRep:
    This is stupid. In the past he died long before Elesha got killed, so him going back isn't going to change anything.

This whole time travel storyline has gotten stupid.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.