The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4040
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Just finished season 3! I WANTZ SEASON 4 NAO!!!

I knew Curtis shouldn't have sold his power! Who sells the power to reverse time for just 20 grand?!
Do you guys think they'll end the next season with Simon dying? I hope they change it and decide to break the loop, I don't want Simon and Alisha to die :frown:

EDIT: K, I just read History-Student's post that Iwan Rheon isn't coming back :cry2:

IIRC, they all sold their powers because they wanted to be normal again. But later changed their minds, by which point, the power was gone.
Original post by hobo06
IIRC, they all sold their powers because they wanted to be normal again. But later changed their minds, by which point, the power was gone.

Yeah I guess...I mean, I can understand Alisha and Kelly wanting to get rid of their powers because they caused problems for them, but Curtis's power has done nothing but help them and has saved lives. I just don't follow as to why he would sell that...Guess I'm mainly just pissed that Alisha and Simon had to die :frown: He could have saved everyone :frown: Ah well...
Yeah I guess...I mean, I can understand Alisha and Kelly wanting to get rid of their powers because they caused problems for them, but Curtis's power has done nothing but help them and has saved lives. I just don't follow as to why he would sell that...Guess I'm mainly just pissed that Alisha and Simon had to die :frown: He could have saved everyone :frown: Ah well...

Option 1: Time travel power that I can't properly control, can't exploit to make my life better because it either ****s stuff up or ends with homicidal lactokinetics

Option 2: Sell power for 20 grand. Purchase alcohol & doritos with girlfriend & go on holiday.

Makes sense to me.
Original post by History-Student
Option 1: Time travel power that I can't properly control, can't exploit to make my life better because it either ****s stuff up or ends with homicidal lactokinetics

Option 2: Sell power for 20 grand. Purchase alcohol & doritos with girlfriend & go on holiday.

Makes sense to me.

Hahaa, but he should have sold it for more than 20 grand at least...his power is much better than being able to read other people's thoughts..
Hahaa, but he should have sold it for more than 20 grand at least...his power is much better than being able to read other people's thoughts..

Its better than Alisha's stupid power, but I'd personally take telepathy over time travel if I got the choice.
Its better than Alisha's stupid power, but I'd personally take telepathy over time travel if I got the choice.

Yeah, actually now that I think about it, it would be very handy during exams!
I love misfits still sad Robert Sheehan has left but oh well

(goes and watch youtube videos of him) :creep:

but i have a new love Matthew McNulty sexy here's a website if you like him too just to drool over him of course

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/matthew-mcnulty?before=1322593790

(goes and watch youtube videos of him :creep: but there aren't many :sad:)

I'm a bit confused if Simon goes back to save Alisha and make her fall in love with him again does that mean Rodney is leaving and Robert Sheehan is coming back :ahee:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4047
Bumpety bump

Back on tonight, 10pm, E4.

A couple of clips available on the website here: http://www.e4.com/misfits/series4/video-clips.html

Not sure if the first one includes a spoiler, or it's Rudi srewing around, but interesting to say the least! No idea how well it's going to go with even more of the cast replaced (we still have Rudi, Curtis and the power dealer who was with Kelly, but I've completely forgotten his name).

Unfortunately I'm off to Kenya for a month on Tuesday, so may not be able to watch any more than the first episode for a while (I may be lucky enough to have access to the internet to catch up on things, maybe not). So I guess I'll have a lot to catch up on when I'm back in December, unless tonight's episode is terrible. Finger crossed the writer's can still pull it off with the new cast though!
Original post by hobo06
Bumpety bump

A couple of clips available on the website here: http://www.e4.com/misfits/series4/video-clips.html

Not sure if the first one includes a spoiler, or it's Rudi srewing around, but interesting to say the least! No idea how well it's going to go with even more of the cast replaced (we still have Rudi, Curtis and the power dealer who was with Kelly, but I've completely forgotten his name).

Unfortunately I'm off to Kenya for a month on Tuesday, so may not be able to watch any more than the first episode for a while (I may be lucky enough to have access to the internet to catch up on things, maybe not). So I guess I'll have a lot to catch up on when I'm back in December, unless tonight's episode is terrible. Finger crossed the writer's can still pull it off with the new cast though!

I think his name was Seth or something like that :smile:

I heard Kelly wasn't going to be in this series a while ago and was gutted, then I found out she was arrested for a racial attack on a taxi driver or something similar and it gave me some closure because the actress doesn't really deserve to be on the show after that :rolleyes:
:banana:
Original post by hobo06
Bumpety bump

So excited! Cos I'm in Canada for year abroad won't be able to watch live but hopefully it'll appear through other means :ninja:

Enjoy Kenya :yep:
Reply 4051
Decent episode, just doesn't feel the same without Kelly, Simon, Alisa and Nathan :frown: It will take some time to get used to. But the next episode looks something to look forward to.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by greeneyedgirl
So excited! Cos I'm in Canada for year abroad won't be able to watch live but hopefully it'll appear through other means :ninja:

Enjoy Kenya :yep:

Surely one of our mods would not advocate the use something like an illegal streaming/download service :eek:

I liked how the very first scene was seemingly the Scouser nicking something. Very realistic.

Wasn't as bad as I thought (though as expected Joe Gilgun is carrying it at least for now). Enjoyed it.
Surely one of our mods would not advocate the use something like an illegal streaming/download service :eek:

I liked how the very first scene was seemingly the Scouser nicking something. Very realistic.

Wasn't as bad as I thought (though as expected Joe Gilgun is carrying it at least for now). Enjoyed it.

I don't know what you're talking about :ninja: I'm hoping carrier pigeon brings it me :yep:

Glad to hear it hasn't been completely ruined!
Apparently Simon was originally going to turn villain in misfits series 1, but the writers liked his acting so much they changed it so he became a hero, anyone think the writers are recycling the planned 'secretly a villain' plotline with this new guy?
Just watched first episode, carrier pigeons are amazing! Intrigued about the next time thing.

Do we know if Seth was just in that episode to explain Kelly going or whether he's gonna be in whole series? He's nice eyecandy, would appreciate him staying!
ahh i can't imagine simon being as a villian, he just seemed too honest and naive! i'm glad they didnt take the predictable geeky/outcast person becoming the super villian of the group, although it would be interesting seeing a villian develop within the new group. ( i still haven't seen episode one yet) i only just noticed Rudy, was Woody from this is England, it had been bugging me for ages thinking about where i recognised him from!.
I liked the new episode.

Thought the two characters were good. However... not sure about the twist at the end.
It's like they're trying to find the most offensive accents :colonhash:
Original post by + polarity -
It's like they're trying to find the most offensive accents :colonhash:

It reminded me of my flatmate in first year so much :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending