Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    It's like they're trying to find the most offensive accents
    I love Scouse accents so much, but that guy is too young for me to fancy. Disappointing. Still, nice to listen to.

ReputationRep:
    the first episode wasn't that good,just wasn't as funny.

ReputationRep:
    I was disappointed with the first episode, maybe my expectations were too high. Second episode looks a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    Was pretty boring. Only really picked up near the end and for the preview of next week, but the characters aren't very captivating. Rudy doing the summary of the episode at the end didn't really work (like it used to), because it's actually quite a cheeky pat-yourself-on-the-back device that's meant to be funny because it's true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Sometimes I
    wonder how Black Country my accent is. I've
    spent most of my life there unfortunately, and
    while I don't think I've picked up much of the
    accent, I think some people can tell where I live,
    and I don't like that.
    On the other hand, plenty of people think I have
    an American accent.
    Missed the latest Episode but ohh well. I'll catch up. I kind of miss the original cast but the story is good nonetheless :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I miss the old cast, but the fridge scene was laugh-out-loud funny

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked it, but it is a bit rubbish how pretty much all the original characters have been shelved. There's been a central narrative running through all the series to date, but now it feels like they're just doing a "generation" thing like Skins did, which is completely throw away and kinda gimmicky. They should've really tried to move past the "community service + superpowers" thing after 3 series, rather than replacing the whole cast when original storylines run out. Especially hate how they almost got everyone out of community service last season only to throw them back - way to progress the story/characters...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I didn't think this latest episode seemed as good as previous series. The power of that man with the briefcase was just ridiculous. I wonder if it would have been better just to end the whole show with last series, as I'd hate it to be one of those shows that starts out really good, but then the quality declines in later series until people just lose interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I didn't really think it was that good. The powers are pretty ****e now.

Also, I think I've somehow not seen the last series, can someone summarise for me just to see if I'm right?
    I can't remember most of it but I do remember Kelly gaining the ability of having the knowledge of a rocket scientist. And an episode which involved the characters belonging to a new world where the Nazi's rule.
    --
    I thought the new episode was quite good, I wonder what that woman can do. Maybe she is going to steal all their powers?

ReputationRep:
    They have 6 episodes left and not much progression in the storyline.... it missing something the other series had - no proper adventure... then again the other series picked up after the first couple of episodes so....
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    That trainee probation worker is fit...

ReputationRep:
    None of the previous characters have been mentioned except Kelly so I wonder if she might be coming back..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharel)
    None of the previous characters have been mentioned except Kelly so I wonder if she might be coming back..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    She isn't returning because of this. They're mentioning her so much to explain her sudden departure.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Discouraged One)
    No...she really isn't. She's cockeyed and she has an odd shaped nose.

No ta.

She's just your standard run of the mill **** that'll eventually get killed off. :yawn:
    She's squinting in that pic!

I think she's pretty anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I think she is stunning phwoaar , and btw EVERYONE has imperfections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    She's squinting in that pic!

I think she's pretty anyway!
    I noticed it in the episode on Sunday too.

I'd give her 5/10 at a push. Definitely wouldn't look twice in the street at her.

ReputationRep:
    Ok i see what you were saying , the hairstyle and make up did make her look much prettier . Damn you guys are critical to notice flaws so quickly though :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    She isn't returning because of this. They're mentioning her so much to explain her sudden departure.
    Socha was told by the judge she must carry out 80 hours of community service
    How ironic haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Ok i see what you were saying , the hairstyle and make up did make her look much prettier . Damn you guys are critical to notice flaws so quickly though :eek:
    Exactly. I've seen her in Casualty so I knew it was just make-up trickery making her look better than she usually did. I'm not easily fooled lol.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Discouraged One)
    Exactly. I've seen her in Casualty so I knew it was just make-up trickery making her look better than she usually did. I'm not easily fooled lol.
    Everyone looks better on some days than others! I look rubbish some days but stunning with right clothes and makeup...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.