Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Misfits watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How long do you think this will be on 40D for? Internet is rubbish here and I won't get back to England until Christmas eve (I'm not father Christmas)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curly_hair_girl)
    How long do you think this will be on 40D for? Internet is rubbish here and I won't get back to England until Christmas eve (I'm not father Christmas)?
    Years. You can still watch all the way back to Series 1.

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think misfits film will be about?
    hope rudy meets nathan
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thought the twist was pretty obvious tonight, but I enjoyed the episode all the same.

Rudy is by far and away the best character, so it makes sense the writers use him whenever possible (even if it does mean the show has become a little Rudy-centred). Some emotional scenes, hilarious gags (the closet gay guy's power was brilliantly done) and it's refreshing to see Rudy and Jess become closer by the week.

ReputationRep:
    Episode 5 has been put on 4od a week early for all those interested.

ReputationRep:
    k so they pretty much gave the entire plot away on the 'on the next episode...' of episode 5

ReputationRep:
    I was incredibly sceptical, but I actually think this season has been pretty decent.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :ditto:

Some really nice touching moments this week. Looking forward to next weeks, will probably watch at some point this weekend on 4OD.

ReputationRep:
    After seeing the jumper of 2 people dead. can't help thinking abbey,finn and jess must die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curtis Donovan)
    After seeing the jumper of 2 people dead. can't help thinking abbey,finn and jess must die.
    The way the jumper was revealed, it was as if it was suggesting Jess and Rudy together (the bodies within almost heart shapes), then panned down to reveal three bodies in pools of blood, which led me to think the Rudys and Jess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    The way the jumper was revealed, it was as if it was suggesting Jess and Rudy together (the bodies within almost heart shapes), then panned down to reveal three bodies in pools of blood, which led me to think the Rudys and Jess.
    Or maybe it's Rudy 2, the ellitrician and flying man that die?
    My own theory is either the gang team up with the power support group to become super heroes and take on some villians
    the power support group gang together with Rudy 2 turn on the gang and
    either kill most of them or have a showdown where they get killed by the gang
    or
    it;s something else.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Episode 6 is now on 4OD. I've been really positively surprised by this series.

ReputationRep:
    Signed in to say how much I hate Finn. I ****ing hate Finn. Man, he was the biggest **** in episode 7 X_X
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Episode 7 now on 4OD. Really looks like it's geared up to a great ending. Episode 7 was a bit weaker I felt, but the finale looks like it will be tense.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually really liking this season so far. I hope they do something clever rather than let all the main characters die but I get the feeling it might have a sad ending. Fingers crossed Rudy and Jess (and maybe alex) make it, not particularly bothered about Finn.

ReputationRep:
    "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away doesn't he?" :rofl:

My favourite quote of the series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aoide)
    I'm actually really liking this season so far. I hope they do something clever rather than let all the main characters die but I get the feeling it might have a sad ending. Fingers crossed Rudy and Jess (and maybe alex) make it, not particularly bothered about Finn.
    I agree.
    I also hope they don't kill all Rudy 2's gang and Rudy 2 and bury them. then go on as normal. that would be crappy as well
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just watched the final episode on 4OD. End of an era. Really emotional ending I felt. The show had its highs and lows, but I think the final series was a real return to form.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually sad that it's going to end. I feel like this is the best balance of characters, it's like they've started to nail-it just as it bloody ends

ReputationRep:
    Misfits always have the best Dance Music.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.