Misfits watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Oh, really? Jeez, I don't even remember. It is in her central episode in the first series? I might have to go search it and see.
    Yeah, remember when she just walks through everyone running her hands along everyone so no-one gets a full blast kinda thing, but everyone turns and drools, she touches girls and guys, the guys look more turned on than the girls, but the girls still turn lustfully too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Yeah, remember when she just walks through everyone running her hands along everyone so no-one gets a full blast kinda thing, but everyone turns and drools, she touches girls and guys, the guys look more turned on than the girls, but the girls still turn lustfully too...
    yeh i wish the sex scenes with new simon have been with a girl instead, damn!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Onge)
    yeh i wish the sex scenes with new simon have been with a girl instead, damn!
    Ha ha keep on dreaming! Doubt they'll put any major lesbian scene in with Alisha...just doesn't seem like the direction the show is going in, might start it in more of a hollyoaks/skins kinda thing which wouldn't be good...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.e4.com/misfits/series2/webchat.html

:awesome:

I'm on it.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :ahee:

That's ruined my revision for next little while

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha keep on dreaming! Doubt they'll put any major lesbian scene in with Alisha...just doesn't seem like the direction the show is going in, might start it in more of a hollyoaks/skins kinda thing which wouldn't be good...
    yeh, i guess it's a little too weird to go into same direction like skins/hollyoaks. Actually thinking bout the lesbian thing, Alisha isn't really that fit :/ im surprised they should have gotten someone better looking..
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ooo the man behind misfits has confirmed "Laktokienisis - the ability to control diary products" therefore it's more than just milk, maybe he could make cheese do kartwheels...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Onge)
    yeh, i guess it's a little too weird to go into same direction like skins/hollyoaks. Actually thinking bout the lesbian thing, Alisha isn't really that fit :/ im surprised they should have gotten someone better looking..
    I'd say she's quite fit.

But part of the reason I love misfits is that we are focused on them as people, not their looks!

ReputationRep:
    Ooo the man behind misfits has confirmed "Laktokienisis - the ability to control diary products" therefore it's more than just milk, maybe he could make cheese do kartwheels...
    :ninja:

my questions aren't being answered
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    :ninja:

my questions aren't being answered
    Mine neither...hopefully they will be!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she's quite fit.

But part of the reason I love misfits is that we are focused on them as people, not their looks!
    But the looks of the actors match the character, so as much as we are fascinated by them as people part of the reason that comes across is their looks

ReputationRep:
    apparently Lauren (the person that plays Kelly) actually speaks like that in real life :teehee:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    apparently Lauren (the person that plays Kelly) actually speaks like that in real life :teehee:
    I know. And she is a right ned (chav) in real life too (or was while she was at school anyway...)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Onge)
    But the looks of the actors match the character, so as much as we are fascinated by them as people part of the reason that comes across is their looks
    True true, but at least these people can act, whereas y'know in hollyoaks the looks is the important thing
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Have you not seen the Jonathan Ross interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kkvZbp_2A
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ooo series 3 we find out about time travel

Christmas episode we find out about power development
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I know. And she is a right ned (chav) in real life too (or was while she was at school anyway...)
    She went to your school? :eyebrow:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    She went to your school? :eyebrow:
    She went to one of my best friend's school

ReputationRep:
    Ooo series 3 we find out about time travel

Christmas episode we find out about power development
    lol your a right misfits geek! i like it! ha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.