Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just an hour. I get so excited when it gets this close. Gonna watch Russell Howard on iPlayer for a bit.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    At 10pm I am banning myself from this thread until I've seen it...

Milk man. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    And she was rubbing my ****, and she started foaming at the mouth, and then she fell backwards onto her Mother Theresa Young Humanitarian of The Year Award.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    And she was rubbing my ****, and she started foaming at the mouth, and then she fell backwards onto her Mother Theresa Young Humanitarian of The Year Award.

:rofl:
    LOL.

this is shaping up into a good episode so far how many more episodes does this series have left? does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    LOL.

this is shaping up into a good episode so far how many more episodes does this series have left? does anyone know?
    there is one more after this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    LOL.

i think today's is the last in the series and then there's a christmas special this sunday.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't expecting simon to find out this way

Misfits had ridiculous villains.

ReputationRep:
    curtis is lactose intolerant

it's all falling together.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be ace, I can feel it in my balls.

ReputationRep:
    kelly :O

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

They will reverse time and stop the whole thing also note Curtis is the one that is unaffected by the Milk guy.

Deus ex machinas/reset buttons.

ReputationRep:
    Curtis will turn back time. KELLY CAN'T DIE.

ReputationRep:
    kelly
    knowing that curtis is lactose intolerant. he'll save the day, turn back time and save kelly , I think

Kelly! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    no no no no no no. I will actually refuse to watch Misfits anymore if she doesn't come back. am hoping Curtis will turn back time and make everything fine and dandy again

also thanks for the replies about how any episodes left people, can't believe it is gonna be over so soon!

ReputationRep:
    No! Kelly!

This is when he becomes a hero?

I love the orchestral music in Misfits.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.