That's not very faithful greeneyed! :judge:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Well realistically can only marry David Tennant, Hugh Jackman is already married.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Well realistically can only marry David Tennant, Hugh Jackman is already married.
    Did you hear about his stunt fail on Oprah? He's still the real Wolverine, though.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Did you hear about his stunt fail on Oprah? He's still the real Wolverine, though.
    He's beautiful :coma:

ReputationRep:
    all i can say is.. Robert Sheehan <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    He's beautiful :coma:
    And has the accent to boot.

Need him in Misfits.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    And has the accent to boot.

Need him in Misfits.
    He would make a gorgeous addition!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a little late, but I managed to find time to watch it on 4OD Thursday night (although if I didn't I could have watched it tonight anyway as plans have gone to piss due to the weather :sigh:). I've had a quick skim through the thread, pretty much agree with the general consensus, good episode, bit disappointed with the ending.

Hopefully tomorrow night's episode won't disappoint! And then it's waiting nearly another year again
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I'm a little late, but I managed to find time to watch it on 4OD Thursday night (although if I didn't I could have watched it tonight anyway as plans have gone to piss due to the weather :sigh:). I've had a quick skim through the thread, pretty much agree with the general consensus, good episode, bit disappointed with the ending.

Hopefully tomorrow night's episode won't disappoint! And then it's waiting nearly another year again
    Or watching the past two series in a loop :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Or watching the past two series in a loop :ahee:
    That's some serious Misfits addiction! I don't think I'm at that point yet, might watch both series a couple of times, but I do have a few other things planned to do in the year, such as dressing up as a fairy at festivals :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    That's some serious Misfits addiction! I don't think I'm at that point yet, might watch both series a couple of times, but I do have a few other things planned to do in the year, such as dressing up as a fairy at festivals :p:
    Reading fest again?

And I am addicted, but at least I admit my addiction =D

ReputationRep:
    Love your sig :cool: Bad ass Simon.

ReputationRep:
    Reading fest again?

And I am addicted, but at least I admit my addiction =D
    Of course! Booked my ticket the day after this years fest and probably Download and Sonisphere too

Well, at least it's not too bad an addiction to have, although when you get to the point of being able to recite every line of every episode, you should probably begin to consider your priorities in life :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Of course! Booked my ticket the day after this years fest and probably Download and Sonisphere too

Well, at least it's not too bad an addiction to have, although when you get to the point of being able to recite every line of every episode, you should probably begin to consider your priorities in life :p:
    Nice! I think I'm going to T in the Park this year rather than Reading...

I will considering my priorities in life when that's happened, then I will know I've got the right priorities :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impossible!)
    Love your sig :cool: Bad ass Simon.
    :awesome:

On the subject, what's the first image in your sig? Some manip?

ReputationRep:
    do you guys know if theres gonna be any more episodes for season 2? they cant leave it at 6 again!! ='(
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JellyyBeanyy)
    do you guys know if theres gonna be any more episodes for season 2? they cant leave it at 6 again!! ='(
    Well there is the Christmas Special...

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

On the subject, what's the first image in your sig? Some manip?
    I found it randomly on the internet. When I read up about it I found out it was taken in Australia when people were gathering to watch a comet. Pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    Well there is the Christmas Special...
    ooooh great! thanks I just caught up on this weeks episode and reallllyyyyy wanted more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impossible!)
    I found it randomly on the internet. When I read up about it I found out it was taken in Australia when people were gathering to watch a comet. Pretty cool
    Looks like manip, the lightning says it haha, still is pretty cool!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.