Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
    I just hope this christmas episode is not the final episode of the whole show
    Series 3 was officially confirmed a few days ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    ITV 1? :ninja:
    oui oui :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Series 3 was officially confirmed a few days ago!
    Yesss!

ReputationRep:
    anyone else love the probation worker? he's hilarious

(Original post by arabie)
    anyone else love the probation worker? he's hilarious
    Yeah, he is. Think they (writers) needed someone like that (funny and sarcastic, not serious or suspicious) so they don't go around killing their 3rd probation worker.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he is. Think they (writers) needed someone like that (funny and sarcastic, not serious or suspicious) so they don't go around killing their 3rd probation worker.
    even though they did, kinda

ReputationRep:
    Just spent this weekend watching the two seasons, I literally saw the last episode about 10 mins ago and I come on here to find out there is an xmas special tonight. x 100

ReputationRep:
    It's time! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    3 months later :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at the girl teleporting during sex!

And Simon becoming more like future Simon :awesome:

Wait, what? I thought Simon doesn't remember what happened in the future?

ReputationRep:
    simon looked buff

and lol, a glimpse of his butt :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at Nathan and that girl. Alisha probably told him between the 3 months,

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? I thought Simon doesn't remember what happened in the future?
    I think in the time between the last episode and this, Alisha has filled him in on it all, she has the photo from Vegas, the hideout etc as proof. So now he's trying to become the future Simon.

The Jesus guy has one eye wider than the other

I love Perfume adverts. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else severally disappointed with the fact that they basically cut out the connection between Si and Alisha? I was expecting a big build up over the next series but now it sorta seems rushed ): I want them together but... Simon didn't really care at all for making a relationship with Alisha 2 episodes ago, now suddenly he's with her practising Parkour? S'a bit... well. Can't lie, the build up was going so well this series and this sorta... ruined it imo. :/

ReputationRep:
    I love Perfume adverts. :sexface:
    they try too hard though

failed artists pfft.

ReputationRep:
    Buying or selling...perhaps he buys teleportation and being able to rewind time to teleport back in time...although, he'd need to still be in the present too :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this happens because Future simon teleported back and Simon doesn't need to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    Anyone else severally disappointed with the fact that they basically cut out the connection between Si and Alisha? I was expecting a big build up over the next series but now it sorta seems rushed ): I want them together but... Simon didn't really care at all for making a relationship with Alisha 2 episodes ago, now suddenly he's with her practising Parkour? S'a bit... well. Can't lie, the build up was going so well this series and this sorta... ruined it imo. :/
    The build up isn't really needed, everything is implied, meaning they can get on with new, better storylines.

I think this is actually one of the funniest episodes so far

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.