Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    Agree! I thought she was pretty but her accent and the way she spoke was awful.
    For example, that scene that Curtis had already been into the future and seen, where she walks out onto the rooftop...looked gorgeous, until she said "I don't wanna get *** on my dress"...ruined it. :talkhand:
    I must be the only one that enjoyed her saying that because of the connotation. Her accent made the delivery delightful :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    I must be the only one that enjoyed her saying that because of the connotation. Her accent made the delivery delightful :sexface:
    :no:
    Agree to disagree haha.

ReputationRep:
    Surely that can't be the end of Nikki? I really thought she'd have a bit more of a profound role, after being in Curtis's vision, gaining Ollie's heart and power, and then becoming Curtis's girlfriend. That can't just be it and then she dies? :lolwut:

Well, at least we've got till Series 3 to find out what happens next :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    She wasn't that hot...plus once she opened her mouth her accent was horrid :puke:
    Huh? What was so wrong with Nikki's accent? I personally thought it was a pretty good accent, especially considering that the actress is actually Irish.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Huh? What was so wrong with Nikki's accent? I personally thought it was a pretty good accent, especially considering that the actress is actually Irish.
    Oh no, I'm not criticising her particular ability in creating the accent, merely that the accent grates on my nerves in general!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I'm not criticising her particular ability in creating the accent, merely that the accent grates on my nerves in general!
    I dunno, I don't hear anything weird about her accent, I just thought it was a normal London accent :dontknow:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I dunno, I don't hear anything weird about her accent, I just thought it was a normal London accent :dontknow:
    London accents annoy me. Well slightly chavvy london accents annoy me!

ReputationRep:
    :cute:

ReputationRep:
    London accents annoy me. Well slightly chavvy london accents annoy me!
    I don't think hers sounds chavvy though . Lol, maybe I'll stop arguing now, :o:

ReputationRep:
    I have a question.

Right in episode 6, they all got famous but Simon etc. , but then they go back in time and so they never actually get famous.

But ... then Alesha watches that video newspaper and asks do we get famous? when future simon is living there, and then says she shouldn't be watching that. Then how can she be watching that if it never actually happened?
    How could he have even got hold of a clip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    :cute:
    Oh, what's that for? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPMS)
    I have a question.

Right in episode 6, they all got famous but Simon etc. , but then they go back in time and so they never actually get famous.

But ... then Alesha watches that video newspaper and asks do we get famous? when future simon is living there, and then says she shouldn't be watching that. Then how can she be watching that if it never actually happened?
    I think that future Simon is the Simon which survived after the milk guy killed everybody else. As the "normal" Simon didn't know about his future self, so didn't become all bold etc and didn't stand in front of the knife. And somehow became superhoodie after?? That's why he has the clip, and when he says he came back for Alisha, he wasn't just talking about the video game guy.
    If he had never come back from the future, Alisha would never know and then she would never have spoken about it to Nathan when she couldn't see "normal" Simon in the room etc etc.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SPMS)
    I have a question.

Cos alternate time line thing. Think when superhoodie/future simon returned he kinda messed up time somewhat. Therefore the future will have changed, and he will know the future that would happen if he hadn't messed up time so much!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    greeneyedgirl is rather posh, anything sounds chavvy to her :yep:

Nikki was very hot, her accent was fine. She wasn't the best actress though :erm:
    You don't sound chavvy to me, you sound gorgeous and scottish :coma:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    Scottish people TECHNICALLY can't sound chavvy.. :p:

And that would be because I am gorgeous and Scottish :smug:
    Okay you don't sounds neddy to me then

And indeed you are gorgeous and scottish :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    I think that future Simon is the Simon which survived after the milk guy killed everybody else. As the "normal" Simon didn't know about his future self, so didn't become all bold etc and didn't stand in front of the knife. And somehow became superhoodie after?? That's why he has the clip, and when he says he came back for Alisha, he wasn't just talking about the video game guy.
    If he had never come back from the future, Alisha would never know and then she would never have spoken about it to Nathan when she couldn't see "normal" Simon in the room etc etc.
    Arr right thanks that does clear it up somewhat.
    Then he could travel back in time because .. the new thing with wheeling and dealing powers? Actually that doesn't explain it as the milk guy would have killed the guy who goes back in time and wouldn't have been able to sell his power. So he must go back in time some other way or ... god knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPMS)
    Arr right thanks that does clear it up somewhat.
    Then he could travel back in time because .. the new thing with wheeling and dealing powers? Actually that doesn't explain it as the milk guy would have killed the guy who goes back in time and wouldn't have been able to sell his power. So he must go back in time some other way or ... god knows
    We don't know how far in the future he has come from though. Maybe it is a different power where he can just go back and change something, but he is stuck there and has to kill himself (otherwise there will be 2 of him) which is different from Curtis' power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    We don't know how far in the future he has come from though. Maybe it is a different power where he can just go back and change something, but he is stuck there and has to kill himself (otherwise there will be 2 of him) which is different from Curtis' power.
    Yeah, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    So to sum up, during the christmas episode Simon:

- became more confident
    - got with Alisha
    - and got bare-arsed :borat:

all in all, a very good episode for Simon fans :love:

(Oh, and btw greeneyed, i have to admit i am also not completely devestated by Nicki's death)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they'll bring Nikki back, I can't see her being of any importance, her role was to break up Curtis and Alisha and that is now done.

I wonder what will happen to those tickets she had...a trip to Vegas for Simon and Alisha?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.