Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's not that, it's his dancing. Such win. And yes, where are you Ape/greeneyed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Ape gone insane and greeneyed are missing the party :cry2:
    more booze for me :ahee:

:cheers:

AND THEN I CHUNDERED EVERYWHERE

Spoiler:
    Show
    not that i drink that much; more of a drink expensive wine in the corner of dark room sobbing out my woes :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    like simon :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    like simon :ninja:
    Lucky we all love simon then

I sound much more cheap then you, i'm more of a "drink whatever i'm given" kind of girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

Kill ... jesus ... smiley.

:jebus:
    It felt so appropriate, given the Christmas special

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get invited to the party :sad:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I didn't get invited to the party :sad:
    :getmecoat:
    VIP

for the next party

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    VIP

for the next party

:woo:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Marni, is actually, one of the most adorable girls I have ever seen on the box.

:sexface:
    :perv:

Apparently it's my cute, innocent, pure face which makes me look like her! I'll take it as a compliment!

(Original post by dannimcq)
    Simon's power has got to be travelling back in time.. But
    unlike Kurtis' in that he can travel BACK to where he was.. And that's how he saved Alisha! And a bit of jumping off buildings to go with that too...

What do you think Kellys powers gonna be? Judge people.. like how?
    Your idea for Kurtis is a good guess.. I think Nathan's will be more creative.. Power of persuasion maybe?
    Simon's doest have to be if they go down the whole alternate timeline blah blah blah route
    Kelly's judging people as in being able to judge characters, remember when she talked about Bruno (ape man) and said that normally people say one think to her face and think something different, I think it'll be linked to that
    Nathan is persuasive enough anyway :sexface:

Ape gone insane and greeneyed are missing the party :cry2:
    I was partying at a bar in town, all the time thinking of misfits and this thread =D

But well done on the impromptu misfits party, I'll bring cocktail sausages next time (some with cheese on stick, some without) :ahee:

misfits was top of my watched threads list, this made me very very happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I was partying at a bar in town, all the time thinking of misfits and this thread =D

But well done on the impromptu misfits party, I'll bring cocktail sausages next time (some with cheese on stick, some without) :ahee:

misfits was top of my watched threads list, this made me very very happy
    I got all glammed up - my hair, nails all done, for you.

And Marni :perv: I do hope some messed up plot is revealed, like Nathan went back in time with Simon, Simon doing his Super Hoodie thing and Nathan, doing his thing, meeting Marni for some reason. The finale was crazy when you think about it. No-one knows who's going to get who's power, and what they will do with it. Kelly, I'm presuming, got her telepathy back.

ReputationRep:
    I did a quiz on Facebook recently, and it told me that the character I'm most like is Simon. Which didn't really surprise me, as that's what I'd thought too (shy, bit of a loner, awkward, lol)

Do you lot know which character you most relate to, if any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I did a quiz on Facebook recently, and it told me that the character I'm most like is Simon. Which didn't really surprise me, as that's what I'd thought too (shy, bit of a loner, awkward, lol)

I think I'd be the lovechild of Simon and Nathan, if they had got together. And if one of them could fall pregnant. With my friends and at work I'm more like Nathan, but not quite as full on. But when I'm in a new place/around new people, I'm really shy and do have trouble speaking to people.

ReputationRep:

I think we should all do this quiz, but for each other. :smartass:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    I got all glammed up - my hair, nails all done, for you.

And Marni :perv: I do hope some messed up plot is revealed, like Nathan went back in time with Simon, Simon doing his Super Hoodie thing and Nathan, doing his thing, meeting Marni for some reason. The finale was crazy when you think about it. No-one knows who's going to get who's power, and what they will do with it. Kelly, I'm presuming, got her telepathy back.
    I got all glammed up for you too =D And then I got all drunk for you =D

I really hope Marni's baby is Nathan's! Cos then the baby might have some super awesome kick ass super power (which would just be awesome!) Plus it would be an extra link between Marni and Nathan, and in my head now, Marni and Nathan = Me and Nathan = :love:

I think I'm most like Alisha, acts as though she doesn't care and seems a bit up themselves and attention loving, but once you get to know them is really sweet and vulnerable. Also sarcastic. Very sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    My Misfits Power from Twitter:

Teflon: Whatever I do, someone else will get the blame.

:erm:

that's okayyyyyy i guess. life of crime :ahee:

A lot of hugging going on at page 52. :sexface:

Will this lead to anything? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo it's thursday, that means more misfits :woo:

Oh, no, wait :erm:

:cry:

ReputationRep:

We were having a party, and that's what you do at parties. Get drunk and hug people you barely know

As to whether it will lead to anything :iiam:

ReputationRep:

what kind of hugging :ahee: ?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Misfit Thread = :jumphug:

For a minute ... I thought .... as .... well

ReputationRep:

If I may ask, why isn't Misfits on television tonight? I was just as dissapointed as you are when I didn't see it in the TV guide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkb230)
    If I may ask, why isn't Misfits on television tonight? I was just as dissapointed as you are when I didn't see it in the TV guide.
    LOL

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.