Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    another one of his acting shows/films?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    For the 'sexually attracted to male persons' people in the thread - seen this in someone's sig.

Wonder where it's from?

I've been lurking this thread for a while... and wow, this has persuaded me to post.
    :love: Simon, he's so cute, and I love how even though he's got 'cool' he still comes out with super-geeky things occasionally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    :hand:

I have to be off to do a 9 hour over night shift...finish at 7am, then back in 4pm tomorrow evening :sigh: No more parties without me please!
    We'll try our best :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Topaz_eyes)
    I've been lurking this thread for a while... and wow, this has persuaded me to post.
    :love: Simon, he's so cute, and I love how even though he's got 'cool' he still comes out with super-geeky things occasionally
    Yay, another one for the Simon / Iwan appreciation society Welcome aboard :shakehand:

Any other lurkers feel free to come forward and express your love of misfits Don't be shy, we don't bite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Yay, another one for the Simon / Iwan appreciation society Welcome aboard :shakehand:

Any other lurkers feel free to come forward and express your love of misfits Don't be shy, we don't bite
    much

ReputationRep:

Haha, ironic that it was my boyfriend who persuaded me to start watching it

I'm gutted that it's over! I thought, yay, it's Thursday! Oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    But where is it from? This is interesting.
    Just realised that you changed your avatar (i think :confused: ) 'tis also very brill, but you must not change your sig please, it makes me smile

In response to the 'where is it from?' question, i did a little research when i first saw it and i think it's from a short film that he was in, title may have gone along the lines of 'i don't care'. TBH i can't quite remember, i shall do some research :work:

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that you changed your avatar (i think :confused: ) 'tis also very brill, but you must not change your sig please, it makes me smile

In response to the 'where is it from?' question, i did a little research when i first saw it and i think it's from a short film that he was in, title may have gone along the lines of 'i don't care'. TBH i can't quite remember, i shall do some research :work:
    Yep! And I wont. For you. :sexface:

And please research. But on the topic, has anyone seen Cherrybomb?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, from what i can tell, 'Coming up' is a TV series on channel four that shows half hour films from new writers. It is currently on it's fifth series. Series 5, episode 4, titled 'i don't care' starred Iwan Rheon as Luka and was first shown on Thursday the 19th of August 2010. I think it's on 4OD.

I think that this is where the mystery (but totally fit) pic came from.

I could be epically wrong however, internet research is not my strong point :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yep! And I wont. For you. :sexface:
    thankyuuuuuuuuuuuu

:kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's all there! Next mission is to find the programme on 4oD.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you choose to accept it :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm feelin' lazy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyone got any speculations on what their new powers might be?

Nathan's one has got to be epic, "off the A-List".

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's all there! Next mission is to find the programme on 4oD.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you choose to accept it :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm feelin' lazy :mmm:
    here, i think http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coming-up/episode-guide/series-5/episode-4

(i don't know how to insert a hyperlink, just try copying and pasting it and see if it works )

ReputationRep:
    here, i think http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...es-5/episode-4

(i don't know how to insert a hyperlink, just try copying and pasting it and see if it works )
    :sexface:

Watching, will post my thoughts in a bit.

But I've seen this, too, under it: Fate throws pickpocket, Jason, played by Robert Sheehan

:zomg:

So I might be a while.

ReputationRep:
    Only been watching the for two minutes and I can safely say greeneyed will like this, very, very much.

ReputationRep:
    :sexface: kinda like?

ReputationRep:
    Only been watching the for two minutes and I can safely say greeneyed will like this, very, very much.
    what makes you say that? i plan to watch it tomorrow, but please share your thoughts once you finish it

ReputationRep:
    what makes you say that?)
    Let's just say, Iwan Rheon could play Wolverine in X-Men 5.

ReputationRep:
    Or you. Nobody could tell the difference.

ReputationRep:
    If i'm honest i have no idea who this is But i assume it is someone fit, no?

In which case i greatly look forward to watching it tommorrow (sp?)

:love: Ah, my love for Iwan knows no bounds...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.