The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

another one of his acting shows/films?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
For the 'sexually attracted to male persons' people in the thread - seen this in someone's sig.

Wonder where it's from?

I've been lurking this thread for a while... and wow, this has persuaded me to post.
:love: Simon, he's so cute, and I love how even though he's got 'cool' he still comes out with super-geeky things occasionally :biggrin:
Original post by hobo06
:hand:

I have to be off to do a 9 hour over night shift...finish at 7am, then back in 4pm tomorrow evening :sigh: No more parties without me please!

We'll try our best :jumphug:
Original post by Topaz_eyes
I've been lurking this thread for a while... and wow, this has persuaded me to post.
:love: Simon, he's so cute, and I love how even though he's got 'cool' he still comes out with super-geeky things occasionally :biggrin:

Yay, another one for the Simon / Iwan appreciation society :biggrin: Welcome aboard :shakehand:

Any other lurkers feel free to come forward and express your love of misfits :smile: Don't be shy, we don't bite :biggrin:
Original post by minimus777
Yay, another one for the Simon / Iwan appreciation society :biggrin: Welcome aboard :shakehand:

Any other lurkers feel free to come forward and express your love of misfits :smile: Don't be shy, we don't bite :biggrin:

:colone: much :colone:

Haha, ironic that it was my boyfriend who persuaded me to start watching it :wink:

I'm gutted that it's over! I thought, yay, it's Thursday! Oh wait... :frown:
Original post by Roo Bix
But where is it from? This is interesting.

Just realised that you changed your avatar (i think :confused: ) 'tis also very brill, but you must not change your sig please, it makes me smile :h:

In response to the 'where is it from?' question, i did a little research when i first saw it and i think it's from a short film that he was in, title may have gone along the lines of 'i don't care'. TBH i can't quite remember, i shall do some research :work:
Just realised that you changed your avatar (i think :confused: ) 'tis also very brill, but you must not change your sig please, it makes me smile :h:

In response to the 'where is it from?' question, i did a little research when i first saw it and i think it's from a short film that he was in, title may have gone along the lines of 'i don't care'. TBH i can't quite remember, i shall do some research :work:

Yep! And I wont. For you. :sexface:

And please research. But on the topic, has anyone seen Cherrybomb?
Ok, from what i can tell, 'Coming up' is a TV series on channel four that shows half hour films from new writers. It is currently on it's fifth series. Series 5, episode 4, titled 'i don't care' starred Iwan Rheon as Luka and was first shown on Thursday the 19th of August 2010. I think it's on 4OD.

I think that this is where the mystery (but totally fit) pic came from.

I could be epically wrong however, internet research is not my strong point :laugh:
Original post by Roo Bix
Yep! And I wont. For you. :sexface:

thankyuuuuuuuuuuuu

:kissing2:
Well, it's all there! Next mission is to find the programme on 4oD.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Roo Bix
Well, it's all there! Next mission is to find the programme on 4oD.

Spoiler

here, i think http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coming-up/episode-guide/series-5/episode-4

(i don't know how to insert a hyperlink, just try copying and pasting it and see if it works :smile: )
here, i think http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coming-up/episode-guide/series-5/episode-4

(i don't know how to insert a hyperlink, just try copying and pasting it and see if it works :smile: )

:sexface:

Watching, will post my thoughts in a bit.

But I've seen this, too, under it: Fate throws pickpocket, Jason, played by Robert Sheehan

:zomg:

So I might be a while.
Only been watching the for two minutes and I can safely say greeneyed will like this, very, very much.
:sexface: kinda like?
Original post by Roo Bix
Only been watching the for two minutes and I can safely say greeneyed will like this, very, very much.

what makes you say that? i plan to watch it tomorrow, but please share your thoughts once you finish it :smile:
what makes you say that?)

Let's just say, Iwan Rheon could play Wolverine in X-Men 5.
Reply 1078
Original post by Roo Bix

Or you. Nobody could tell the difference.
Original post by Roo Bix

If i'm honest i have no idea who this is :colondollar: But i assume it is someone fit, no?

In which case i greatly look forward to watching it tommorrow (sp?)

:love: Ah, my love for Iwan knows no bounds...

:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest