Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    Or you. Nobody could tell the difference.
    Oh Jay, I love you :giggle:

(Original post by minimus777)
    If i'm honest i have no idea who this is But i assume it is someone fit, no?
    Mini, I'm talking about Hugh Jackman, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Oh Jay, I love you :giggle:

Mini, I'm talking about Hugh Jackman, haha!
    Ah, all makes sense now

I love the feeling of dawning comprehension (about 30 minutes after everyone else understood) that, as a blonde, i'm so used too

And what is this about you being a Simon / Iwan / Wolverine / Hugh Jackman look-alike? Can it possibly be true :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, all makes sense now

I love the feeling of dawning comprehension (about 30 minutes after everyone else understood) that, as a blonde, i'm so used too

And what is this about you being a Simon / Iwan / Wolverine / Hugh Jackman look-alike? Can it possibly be true :eek:
    Haha, just see my profile. :holmes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    So many things to respond to =D This makes me happppy =D

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    A lot of hugging going on at page 52. :sexface:

Will this lead to anything? :perv:
    There is me and you involved...of course it will lead to things :perv:

We were having a party, and that's what you do at parties. Get drunk and hug people you barely know

As to whether it will lead to anything :iiam:
    You forgot to say at parties that you profess undying love for each other! We need to include that next party, yeah?

Only been watching the for two minutes and I can safely say greeneyed will like this, very, very much.
    Let's just say, Iwan Rheon could play Wolverine in X-Men 5.
    I'm SO tired cos only got 3 hours sleep last night, but you, good sir, have sold me on staying up late to watch this! Shall report back when finished...but from your report of it I'm already so turned on it's beyond belief :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I just got done watching it, amazing short film. It's about a guy named Luka (Iwan) who is a carer for his Mum and on his birthday, is given a chance to have a day off.

Plus if you're able to read what the note says near the end, tell me, because I couldn't make it out on the video :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    You forgot to say at parties that you profess undying and everlasting love for each other! We need to include that next party, yeah?
    corrected

ReputationRep:
    I just got done watching Dip (Which is part of the short film series, starring Robert) and honestly, it's some moving ****

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...up/4od#3122514
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I just got done watching it, amazing short film. It's about a guy named Luka (Iwan) who is a carer for his Mum and on his birthday, is given a chance to have a day off.

Plus if you're able to read what the note says near the end, tell me, because I couldn't make it out on the video :unimpressed:
    It was great! Apparently he is supposed to be 30 years old in that!

HE WAS ****ING GORGEOUS! LIKE YUM!!!

The note he found when got home I couldn't read, the note he left said "Sorry mum, love Luka"

Glad to see you enjoyed Dip, I'm going to have a Robert Sheehan day tomorrow; Dip, An Creatur, CherryBomb =D
    Anyone feel free to join me in paying homage to the beautiful Robert

ReputationRep:
    It was great! Apparently he is supposed to be 30 years old in that!

HE WAS ****ING GORGEOUS! LIKE YUM!!!

The note he found when got home I couldn't read, the note he left said "Sorry mum, love Luka"

Glad to see you enjoyed Dip, I'm going to have a Robert Sheehan day tomorrow; Dip, An Creatur, CherryBomb =D
    Anyone feel free to join me in paying homage to the beautiful Robert
    See! That note is proper important. I'm guessing his Mum went into care? And there's no way he could have been 30 I think it's because we know on screen Iwan so well, though.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    See! That note is proper important. I'm guessing his Mum went into care? And there's no way he could have been 30 I think it's because we know on screen Iwan so well, though.
    That was my assumption. But then why would he leave out her pill dosage for her and the note?

And indeed it says "Luka Bartholemew, played by Iwan Rheon, is contemplating his life on the eve of his 30th birthday." CRAZY AGE CONFUSION! He looked 25ish (and stunning! I see what you mean about the Wolverine-esque look!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    Considering unwatching this thread until new series is close. Constant updates with ****e posts is really annoying me
    Or you could just turn updates off?

ReputationRep:
    That was my assumption. But then why would he leave out her pill dosage for her and the note?

And indeed it says "Luka Bartholemew, played by Iwan Rheon, is contemplating his life on the eve of his 30th birthday." CRAZY AGE CONFUSION! He looked 25ish (and stunning! I see what you mean about the Wolverine-esque look!
    I know what you like.

:sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I know what you like.

:sexface:
    :perv:

I'm off to bed now () but we'll continue this later :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I like getting updates for my other threads.
    And a watched thread with no updates kinda defeats the purpose of watching it :erm:
    Here's an update

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I just got done watching Dip (Which is part of the short film series, starring Robert) and honestly, it's some moving ****

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...up/4od#3122514
    It was veryyyy good =D just watched it!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    All Robert Sheehan fans need to watch this

Mega moving, plus Robert speaks IRISH!! HE IS BILINGUAL :sogood:

Plus it shows what an amazing actor he is!

Oh and I found this which is pics from "I don't care" (see earlier in thread for links to that) :coma:

And this pic made me giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas everybody

Spoiler:
    Show
    well, in about 4 1/2 hours
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Merry Christmas everybody

Spoiler:
    Show
    well, in about 4 1/2 hours
    Merry Christmas to you too =D

I did an elf yourself of the misfits characters, hell yeah I'm cool!

ReputationRep:
    time ... way too much of

Spoiler:
    Show
    best christmas present ever.

ReputationRep:
    x
    x
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    x
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Just watched 'I don't care' and the you tube clip that greeneyed put up and am now seriously depressed. They were both so sad

Brill films though, and my love for Iwan / Robert has just hit the roof And, what with Simon becoming more and more confident, he should soon be as fit as Luka :love:

Have a lovely christmas everyone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.